The full list of Civilizations in Civ V!

I do like the civs, but I'm a little disappointed at the lack of Spain and Mongolia (I mean, really, no Mongolia?)

No Carthage :sad:. But on the other hand, I like the speaking leaders. Much more interesting than music.

Leave it to Firaxis to make me excited again despite all the controversy swirling around Steam and DLC...

"Furor Teutonicus" as a special ability? Sounds like Germany + Bismarck will be awesome as always. :king:

Wow! That terrain looks really good!! My heart aches that I will miss this game.

I was really impressed by the leader previews. I didn't like Civ 4's style.

Does anyone know if Ramesses is speaking Arabic or Egyptian?

Washington sounds a little like W. Bush haha

I don't know why they gave Oda Nobunaga so many swords, but it is the most authentic looking Japanese leader civilization has made, usually they are horrible and look like an RPG character.

Now I don't know how the mod community will be able to make new civs matching anything like these...

YES!!! These graphics are amazing... and them talking to me...

amazing.

Also, they made the rivers look better!

Oh, and China's leader...

reminds me of Boudica's "Vast Empire" just a tad.

I am ecstatic to see Siam in but I am saddened to see that the Mongols are not included.

I am sure that the Mongols will be in the first expansion though, so I can deal with my favourite Civ being left out.

Sort of a strange factoid about Siam though. The second Thai winner of the Miss Universe contest? :lol:

I was really impressed by the leader previews. I didn't like Civ 4's style.

Does anyone know if Ramesses is speaking Arabic or Egyptian?

Washington sounds a little like W. Bush haha

I don't know why they gave Oda Nobunaga so many swords, but it is the most authentic looking Japanese leader civilization has made, usually they are horrible and look like an RPG character.

Now I don't know how the mod community will be able to make new civs matching anything like these...

I thought he sort of sounded like Bill Clinton. :lol:

I think they tried to go for a generic "Presidential" sounding voice.

Top Bottom