Can't move units! Help!!

Scam

Chieftain
I patched Civ on my desktop (windows 7) and played and it worked 100%. I just moved, and I don't have internet set up fully yet and I can only connect via wireless on my laptop for now.

SO, patched Civ on my laptop and it loads a new game up fine and I can found my first city, Great!

After founding the city, I realize that I can't move any units, including the original settler (reloaded several times).

SO far I've tried the EnableCoreThreading = 0 trick and it changed nothing. I have no idea what could be causing this problem. Please help.

I know this needs to go in the support forum, but I need help now. Moderator Action: Then it still needs to go to the support forum. -> moved.

Basically the problem is I can't move units at all after patching. I can found my first city and click everything else, but I can't move units (via right clicking and via the move command from the unit actions menu). Anyone have this problem? Very annoying.

Tried some things... No solution yet. Units ordered to explore automatically move fine.. But I cant order them to move.

I crashed twice on custom maps. something it NEVER did before the latest patch. Anyone else?

game crashed before i was winning. Very anoying

I've tried this with no success. Everything else in the game runs fine. It's very strange though. If I use the move command (M) it shows the movement path, but only to the hex in which my mouse was on when I pressed it and I cannot move it or click.

At first I thought maybe it was the game somehow not interacting with my mouse correctly, but I can utilize every other UI element perfectly. I have no idea what could be wrong.

I should say that I also re-installed :( and also deleted the leftover directories (that usually exist). I don't know if that was what did it or if it was a combination.

Top Bottom