CFC ISDG-Bonding

OK, exams and holidays over. Is anyone free for a game, or is everyone paired off?

Sweet..I seem to have loss one games today. i will play you.
Small, noble, pangea(?), no AI(?)
Random or would you like to pick civs

DAVESHACK...I am ready for our game too

Sounds good, Rob. Randoms are fine, AI.. well it does mix it up a bit, but I don't mind either way.

Wait...is our idea of team bonding beating each other up over multiplayer? :hmm:

In any case, wish I could play but my computer, you know, is as bad as can be. Hopefully I'll get a new one in a few months.

IN aloha its working good. Robi D and I know more about each other by chatting with the emails thant any tean bonding thing. BC and I also.

In addition it improves you as a player..I learned 2 lessons today in my games...I hopefullly wont make that mistake again.

Sweet..i will set it up tomorrow or Saturday...once my wifes leaves on her business trip..I migth get beat within an inch of my life if i dont do work on the house that we are selling.

Ginger_Ale said:
Wait...is our idea of team bonding beating each other up over multiplayer? :hmm:

In any case, wish I could play but my computer, you know, is as bad as can be. Hopefully I'll get a new one in a few months.

Sure its beating each other up, but its done in a friendly way:D
Like robboo said it a good way to learn new things about the game and each other.

robboo said:
Small, noble, pangea(?), no AI(?)
Random or would you like to pick civs

DAVESHACK...I am ready for our game too

Yes, that sounds good to me... ;)

dshack at comcast dot net

dshack..I will send it today or tomorrow...

wifes...typo.....I dont live in Utah. ;)

"its not over till you're in the ground"

So keep busting away. I can always hope your computer dies..and I win by default.

Ginger_Ale said:

I am in the same position as you are in.

Sweet and dave..
I didnt forget..i have just been swamped. Being wifeless for a week and with 2 kids under the age of 4 and trying to get a house ready for sale...

Can any one explain to me why stuff breaks the week before you are set to show a house...plumbing in the sink clogged...shower starts leaking very bad. I do like not having to pay $70 an hour for a 5 dollar job but manis it time consuming......4 trips to the hardware store and 4 hours of me trying to figure it out....

Top Bottom