Buggy MF saves...

Meatbuster

formerly Robo Kai
I have a few MF-generated saves (I renamed them though) that when loaded in HOF 2.002 results in a gold per turn of over 2 million, and clicking the warrior or ending the turn crashes the game. Can you please check or maybe I need to re-install?

Game settings: Same as latest G-Minor using Hannibal on a Pangaea with Low Sea Level

I just tried all of those saves and didn't have any problem with selecting units or pressing next turn. Before doing anything too drastic maybe just try rebooting then opening those saves again?

Hmm... I did reboot but get the same +2m gold when loaded. I'll try reinstalling now, thanks for your time. :)

Here's a screenshot of the thing, before I reinstall.

Attachments

• hmmhugeGPT.JPG
    hmmhugeGPT.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 99
Robo Kai said:
Hmm... I did reboot but get the same +2m gold when loaded. I'll try reinstalling now, thanks for your time. :)

Here's a screenshot of the thing, before I reinstall.
Make sure you clear your cache.

BTW, what mod are you using for the green background color? I'm getting kind of tired of blue myself. That isn't part of Blue Marble, is it?

It's Civscale, also on the Blue Marble d/l page. Scaling the units/clouds (I heard) does cause CRC's to fail, but changing the font/background settings does seem to work properly with HOF.

Top Bottom