The New Foriegn Minister.

We don't have iron *yet*, so macemen will not be an option. And there aren't many tiles to irrigate and build farms on..

Macemen can be built with copper also but we build samurai which require iron anyways. I'm not talking about farming or macemen though, im refferring to the civic we gain from it :)

oh... but I don't think there are that many tiles that need irrigation

About the offer for the galley, we are in no condition of giving gold, if you can borrow it so we can send our naval attack sooner and give it back after it we will be very gratefull, if not we will have to actually wait untill we build it ourselves.

Best regards

Galahad of Teotihuacan

From CBR, i think its more worth us just keeping it tbh.

BC..thats a call you have to advise us on. You have the master military plan and have a feel for whats needed. So I for one vote to do what you want with the galley. You will contact them and say we need it or something.

Well we're going to have to finish building it at somepoint, im not sure tbh. I sent a small note to gwt saying we would have philosophy soon, perhaps one of you diplomats could write up a nice one?

maybe also send it to a few other teams also.

Hi Robboo,

I am glad to say that the people of CBR had accepted it, we will join the Technological Alliance and we think that the 3 of us will have only to gain from it. Principally considering that GCA seems to be going well with technological exchange, if our nations get much behind then we will have problem to fight with old units.

Best regards

Galahad of Teotihuacan.
message back.

OK so now we wait for BAT...

We need to reply for them to send us everything they got in exchange for everything they have. Just send it as an in game trade, BC.

After that we can then look around and see if we can make a deal with someone else. OR do you think we should not shop the new techs that our allaince has.

/re: patching....I will dual install so that I can have a working copy of this game for the diplo side. I have too many PBEMS to finish up before ditching the old versions.

Well we've already agreed a deal with EVG now for a couple of CBR techs, another thing is if we do it quickly work out a different one?

edit- it think i may have even requested the techs from them last turn.

ok....then lets just see how it flows from now on. We should send CBR our techs to solidify the deal.

Do you guys want me to float a peace offering to them or not.

I think we should offer copious apologies and some sort of trade we can give them Philosophy for archer and Horse riding. It’s a generous offer but it may get them to postpone revenge plans.

Maybe also a settler for the rest of Machinery.

I think it would be dangerous to simply end the war without trying to establish some other relationship.

I agree with 1889, though i dont think we should go as far as a settler, we could invite them to keep a unit in Victory for 100 turns to moniter whether we have units etc.

OK any other suggestions...I want to get this sent out this turn if possible

Dear XXX.
Time has come for us to discuss peace. We have seen the error of our warring ways and those team mates have been forcible removed form office. We would like to offer you a tech in exchange for a tech of yours. You would get the benefit of the more expensive tech. Say philosophy for archery and horse back riding. IN addition we will like open borders and let you station a lookout in our city Victory to make sure we keep only a small garrison force in it. IF both of these deals are acceptable we can then proceed to discuss longer term options before its too late for both our teams.

The NEW foriegn minister.
Robbo

Seems good, still havent heard back from CBR so i don't know how to proceed as i don't want our team to appear disloyal.

I was thinking this situation calls for a little more ass-kissing:

Dear Lucky and GCA team,

It looks like you were right after all about history repeating itself. GCA has once again put CFC on the ropes. In our last exchange you offered to negotiate to stop the bloodshed and we hope that in spite of our past behavior you are still willing to do so.

CFC has little to offer you but we have made plans that will soon give us Philosophy. As a sign of our new attitude toward Yellow Destiny we will offer that technology to you in exchange for just Archery and Horseback riding. Archery is merely for defense and we have no horse so although they are military techs they in no way reflect continued belligerence on our part. In fact we would also like to offer you a one sided open border agreement. One in which you may enter our territory to assure we are not developing another invasion, but in which we will finally trust the good intentions you have attempted to show us and not send any of our own units into GCA lands.

Trusting in your honor,
Team CFC

OK i like your better 1889.

NOW Do we wait for CBR to respond or do we just send it. IF CBR has a massive invasion force on the way then we dont want to offer peace yet. So we really need to get them to respond.

I forgot, we just got archery from our tech partners. Lets just ask for horse or math instead.

We can't offer peace without first hearing from CBR.

OK sounds good. So we wait.

I don't see why we should give them a trade in their favour if we can hold on to our cities and units. Just mutual peace.

I don't like the clause that says that we will not send any units into their lands. We may not be able to keep the promise.

Top Bottom