In Rule of Britannia

e350tb

Stupendously Illogical Englishman
In Rule of Britannia

Prologue

Far away into the dark reaches of space, within reach of the Alpha Centauri system, there was a planet, known to natives as Latinium.

On Latinum, there were destined to be eight nations, made from several nomadic tribes from around the world. Each would have a leading family who would not die of old age or illness, only by non-natural causes.

First of these tribes were the Indians, lead by Gandhi. Ghandi was a peaceful man, who frowned on war, and tried peaceful means to solve arguments.

Then were the legendary Romans, lead by Julius Caesar. Their Praetorian Guard would become famous as the greatest swordsmen ever.

Then, the Aztecs. Montezuma was a cruel man, who had killed all opposition, and married every rich woman in the Aztec lands.

The Egyptians, led by Hatshepsut, knew the use of horses to build War Chariots. Hatshepsut was rather attractive, and a little bit full of herself.

The French were led by Napoleon Bonaparte, a brilliant general. Napoleon was aggressive when he needed to be. He had great ambitions.

Spain was led by the fanatical Isabella. The feared Inquisition saw everyone who was not state religion perish in flames.

Otto Von Bismarck was proud leader of the Germans. Bismarck was a diplomatic man, but also greedy and somewhat cruel when he needed to be.

Finally, there was the focus of this story, Britain. It story dates back from the dark prehistoric years before 4000BC, when the British leading family, the Tudors, fought each other for survival.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, this is my first proper story. It starts in a civil war between Henry Tudor and his kids. Next chapter up0 as soon as I can.

Awsome man, I love britain :D

Hope screenies come soon

Ah, yeah, that's a problem. I don't know how to post them.

Ah, yeah, that's a problem. I don't know how to post them.

it is very simple once you know how.

step 1) press Print Screen button on your keyboard to take a screenshot.
step 2) find your screenshot file in the civ4 folder
step 3) get an account on photobucket (it is free and unlimited)
step 4) upload screenies onto photobucket
step 5) copy IMG code into post

the pictures should appear.

btw, this looks interesting.

it also looks dead :p

Top Bottom