Tell me that Civ IV is not generous

daniel smith

Chieftain
So I started my game, big and small as map at size small, I usually play a tiny as I just can't control a big empire, wanted to break that habit so picked small (well small is big for me!).

Other things at random or default, got a okey start with Pacal. A lot of riverside grasslands and good production and 1 grassland corn.

Researsh went Agriculture>Religion tec

---

At 3560 BC got a Conquest victory :confused:

I'm going like wtf, I should have like 5 opponents, they can't all possibly be annihilated by barbarians. Ok got to see the conquest movie got a score of 5000+, yey first small map victory with 9 or so turns played :mischief: .

So watching the game history, can't see any civilizations. :sad:

Selected one more turn and loaded the initial start save. Ok, worldbuilder give me what you got.

Worldbuilder: :p

It had failed to put other civilizations into the game, well that IS generous :lol:

So is this a unusual bug or does it happen a lot, like once in a thousand games ? I'm running BTS 3.13 with BUG.

Okey I have wasted 3-4 minutes of your day, wish me luck, going to try a new map.

---

Dear Worldbuilder, please give Pacal some playmates this time. I know his ugly but maybe he can convince Catherine to pierce herself. Now wouldn't that be lovely.

I think it happens once a month if you play the game nonstop.

Top Bottom