Military are second class citizens

fatgordy

Chicken in Pants
Thought this was funny. My rival, Asoka, has a HUGE military. But apparently being in the military in India does not qualify them to be classified as "population". Of course, it could be the other way too; perhaps the soldiers are considered the elites and in a different class than "population". ;)

The Soldiers number is totally fake. It is really the total power of all your units times 1000. Our formula for city population was revised downward so little cities don't have such a big population (it's actually now a hard-coded list) and our system for power is unit strength raised to the power of 1.3. With a steeper unit strength curve than BTS, the Soldiers number gets out of line with city sizes. I think we need a new system here. I would like to see # of units and total power as separate entries and not confuse things too much with a Soldiers number.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticizing. I just thought it was funny, that's all. :)

Then you should find this hilarious. New game, renaissance start, got really lucky from goodie huts. Percent of my population that's military? 55200%

Attachments

• lol_demographics.jpg
    lol_demographics.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 258
Top Bottom