Blue Monkey's Bharata Varsha Bazaar

updates are now made to several posts with links to discussions in other threads. I know I badly need to review & edit to remove some bad links. There's also the growing % of my browser taken up by bookmarks to links I haven't posted.:undecide:

Now that I've got the rescued graphics mostly organized I hope to put together a set of categorized unit concept image galleries, probably to be posted in its own thread.

updates are now made to several posts with links to discussions in other threads. I know I badly need to review & edit to remove some bad links. There's also the growing % of my browser taken up by bookmarks to links I haven't posted.:undecide:

Now that I've got the rescued graphics mostly organized I hope to put together a set of categorized unit concept image galleries, probably to be posted in its own thread.

Hi

im looking for a mod with which i can play with entire Asia map or atleast from Afganistan to Japan / atleast upto china and other small countries. A huge map is also ok. Kindly let me know.

jinishans

Hi jinishans. As you can see from the link BM posted, I'm working on such a project, and it's not too far away from having a beta release (only a couple of months that is ;)). If you're interested you're welcome to give suggestions and ideas. All input is welcome. :)

Hi jinishans. As you can see from the link BM posted, I'm working on such a project, and it's not too far away from having a beta release (only a couple of months that is ;)). If you're interested you're welcome to give suggestions and ideas. All input is welcome. :)

Hi

Fine. But, seems your's is Civ 3. I was asking for a Civ 4 mod/map where i can play india, pakistan, especially from middleeast to china or atelast from pak to china starting before/after WW2 or current real world.

Reg
jinishans

If this was regarding a Civilization IV mod, then it shouldn't be in a Civilization III form now wouldn't it? Please note that this is a Civilization III Creation and Customization forum.

Top Bottom