AND Mega Civ Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The upload process began poorly due to issues with Atomic Gamer. I will wait to create a File Front Mirror until I have a final version (feedback, Pak'ed files, etc.).

I have to upload this in 5 parts:
1. AND LH Pack (i.e. Lite Version)
2. AND Mega Civ Pack (A-C)
3. AND Mega Civ Pack (D-L)
4. AND Mega Civ Pack (M-R)
5. AND Mega Civ Pack (S-X (No Y or Z Civs))

I am sorry for this since it will be a pain to download for now. I am currently uploading part 1 today, hopefully I will get 2 and 3 uploaded tomorrow, and then 4 and 5 the day after; I will see if I can finish this in two days rather than three. This whole issue is because AG will log me off due to inactivity if I just let it upload in the background, so I guess the real issue is me having a life. I will post when I finish uploading parts for a day.

I will spare everyone a rant on how more than 50% of my frustrations from this project are from uploading it rather than actual modding.

Thanks and cool.

You do know that Killtech folder is no longer in Modules? You can easily remove that entry from your MLF file, unless it is still there in an original MLF file :).

I encountered a problem: Theodora, the 3rd leader of the Byzantines won't load, because one file(MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml) is missing her entry. I added it and it seems to be working fine.

Also, as a Lithuanian, I am curious what leaders you gave to Lithuania. I hope you used the new Vytautas leaderhead.

About Theodora, it is there in an original MLF file. So, Generalstaff be careful adding in LHs ;). No big deal.

I got this thread stickied so it doesn't get lost. Great Work Generalstaff, I know a LOT of people have been asking for the mega pack. Now we have a place to point them to.

I encountered a problem: Theodora, the 3rd leader of the Byzantines won't load, because one file(MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml) is missing her entry. I added it and it seems to be working fine.

Also, as a Lithuanian, I am curious what leaders you gave to Lithuania. I hope you used the new Vytautas leaderhead.

I am embarrassed about the Theodora issue, easily fixed though.

Lithuania LHs are Jogaila and Mindaugas (Zap chose those, I merely converted that Civ). I did use the Vytautas art for Mindaugas since I found Mindaugas' original art worked better for the secondary Gothic LH. I did not change the UU and UB Zap chose.

I uploaded Part 1, which might as well be a preview. Since Atomic Gamer is causing me issues, I will try Filefront tomorrow, and upload it as one large file, and just operate this off of Filefront. Hopefully it will go better.

Still waiting >.<. The pack is neat though so far, not sure on how to fix the "Theadora issue" as I don't know what to exactly add to the (MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml).

Still waiting >.<. The pack is neat though so far, not sure on how to fix the "Theadora issue" as I don't know what to exactly add to the (MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml).

Use this as temporary stopgap. Just overwrite the file in Custom Leaderheads with this file attached here.

No offense, but one UU and one UB is exactly the point :p.

:wink: No hard feelings, though :D.

No offense but isn't this just the same as Civ Gold then if you only have ONE (1) UU, me personally dont figure its a civ unless you have at least ten (10) units for flavor. (My opinion).

I agree. I would like to have like a couple of UU per Era, per CIV. as well as one or two UB per ERA per CIV. but this would be a lot of work I guess.
When it's come to UU, it could always be possible to take away some not realy used normal units, and replace them (with some modification sure), with UU.

Anyway very good work ! :)

I agree. I would like to have like a couple of UU per Era, per CIV. as well as one or two UB per ERA per CIV. but this would be a lot of work I guess.
When it's come to UU, it could always be possible to take away some not realy used normal units, and replace them (with some modification sure), with UU.

Anyway very good work ! :)

Not really. but it is as he said "Exactly the point." :lol:More is always better.(My opinion) on units that is.

If you look at the Civ Gold responses alot of them say its nice, but after awhile the same ole units are just that, "The same olde units" time after time after time. it gets boring.

btw, I bet someone You'd (os) be the "first" to jump in after i posted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom