Best Leader?

civowner

Chieftain
I just got Civ Rev and there are a lot of leaders with great bonuses but i can not decide which ones are the best for each type of victory. Give me your opinions

Montezuma has the greatest defensive bonus of all time - If a unit successfully defends a city, they get all their health back. So an Army of Unlimited Horseman vs A single Army of Archers, Archers will always win forever.

Russia can get a high population quicker than any other civ, so naturally they can go any route they choose with all those people.

<3 cathy

USA is the best for non dom victories. You tech to 5 techs as fast as possible incuding Code of Laws then you build LOTS of settlers and maybe a few horses, until you have about 50 cities. then you tech for the win. China are also good because they tech fast and expand well.

for domination arabs are good with their religion. US and china are still good, aztec are good and spain is good to with extra gold ot start and extra mobility with nav. Zulu might be best with thier double moving impi.

Top Bottom