SAW Infantry - 9/30/2006

Well animated, model is pretty nice too, :thumbsup:

A transcript of a conversation between two local girls in a bar close to my base, back when I was in the army, the town was crawling with (watcha call a noob-soldier? :))

- Ya-ha, I kinda like him, you know.. he has nice eyes..
- Na-ha, Johnny has blue eyes.. (it is belived that she is reffering to Johnny #6 in her soldier-hunting carreer.)

So, hey, do you think you could make one with blue eyes? :p :crazyeye:

Anyway, some great units you`ve been making these days! :cool:

Here is a Civ Specific units_32 for the White SAW Gunner if you want it. I think 46 speed looks better for the Run but that is just me personal preference.

Attachments

• White SAW Gunner_units_32.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 99
KrugerPritz said:
Could You do one with german "drops of rain tipe" (i translated it from italian so i don't know if you use another word for it) standard camouflage?
Krugerpritz

I don't think I'll make another version of this unit. Also, I'm not sure if that camo pattern will translate well to civ color. I plan to make a German w/ G36, and can try to replicate the colors of this pattern.

NavyDawg said:
I don't think I'll make another version of this unit. Also, I'm not sure if that camo pattern will translate well to civ color. I plan to make a German w/ G36, and can try to replicate the colors of this pattern.
Will that German trooper carry the M826 Kevlar Helmet ??? :)

http://www.cascoscoleccion.com/alemania/al826.htm

Any chance someone could make some counter-strike people? like terrorists and CT's with guns & grenades and stuff?
just sayin' is all...

First, don't bump old threads.
Second, there have been made some units that might fit your needs. Look for Peacekeeper, Seperatist and Black Ops - or just download the Escape from Zombie Island Mod.

Top Bottom