High Contrast War Balloon December 24, 2007

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This is a New Version of War Balloon that I first Uploaded in 2004.

This version is darker with a Higher Contrast that I remade for the EFZI2 Scenario. All Files are included to be able to use the War Balloon as a Land or Air Unit. I am uploading this version in case some of you with Darker Maps would like to add it to your games.

The Original War Balloon Unit Thread has been Updated so all Files are in one Zip for the Original War Balloon on Post 1 of that Thread, found Here
Rather than Upload new Previews, please see the previews on the original War Balloon Thread.

High Contrast War Balloon

File Restored in Link
You can Get the High Contrast War Balloon Here

Both the Original War Balloon and this Higher Contrast Version have been Updated with all files in each of their Zip Files so no need to search around for separate files on the Original Thread. In Other Words, if you want the Original War Balloon for a "Normal" lighter map or this Darker, High Contrast version of the War Balloon, Each Unit Zip File has all files for their individual Version.

Attachments

• WarBalloonPreview.gif
    WarBalloonPreview.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 138
Vuldacon...nice recolor :)...would it be possible for you to post the stats for the EFZI scout balloon for later reference...the debate about uncapturable units pops up all the time, and I always use this unit from EFZI as my proof of concept...

Spacer One...
The Stats for the Balloon in EFZI2 are:
Moves-10
Radar
Invisible
Sinks in Ocean and Sea
Hidden Nationality
Detect Invisible

Attack-0
Defense-0
Hit Points-0
Operational Range 5 but this is just Radar.

Air Unit
Standard Orders except Disband
No Special Actions
No Air Missions
No Required Resources or Prerequisite
No Reg Support
No Zone of Control
...Pre-placed so cannot be built and Not available to anyone.
...all quite simple

Note- When a Unit is set with 0 Attack and 0 Defense as well as Hidden Nationality, any unit from another CIV can occupy the same tile with it and it cannot be "Killed" unless you add another setting such as sinks in Ocean or Sea.

Note that IF you want the AI to use such a Unit, you will need to set it as a Land Unit due to the Hard Coded Air Unit Settings where they cannot leave the "City" other than the turn they are on for a "Run".

In EFZI2, the Balloon and Other "Air Scouts" are only for the Human Player. The AI does not need to Reveal the Map :)

Top Bottom