Mongolian/Chinese Swordsman

:goodjob: Beautiful very much, excellent!

Thank you all! So much :D
Don't forget that it's Cam that deserved Kudos to the animations!

It's actually a shrinkage problem :cring: I rendered him too big and had to shrink him and he turned out... well, like that. Sorry for that!

Hmm... perhaps you should use another resizing tool, cause what you're using right now doesn't really work well. If that doesn't work, I would consider maybe rerendering. Trust me, you don't know how many times I redid my EFZI units to get them right, but it really paid off. :)

He looks great.

But, yes, you should never resize Poser renders, as it always looks pixelly. If it turns out you've rendered them the wrong size, I'm afraid you have to re-render them all again if you want the unit to look as good as it can do...

Ditto on the pixelation, but the unit is just too dang hawt in principle for me not to download it immediately!

I'll look into redoing him at some point in time or another, but thanks anyways guys! Does it look as bad ingame?

Fabulous work, Quinzy. :goodjob:

This unit also works well for a Goryeo era Korean infantryman; Koreans drew upon steppe styles in the Shilla and Goryeo periods. :) If his armor were reddish and he had a large sword or a "crescent moon blade" (basically a halberd similer to the Chinese guandao and Japanese naginata), he would resemble an elite soldier of the Joseon era.

Ogedei: I'm glad he's fitting for Korea! I hoped to get him quasi-Generic enough :)
A Guandao wielder is another unit I was concidering.

Cam: You're a life-saver :D

Top Bottom