Ork Cyboar Boy, Skarboy & Loota (Nov 29, 2007)

aaglo... Ork Cyboar Boy is a Novel Unit... Ork Loota Looks Cool with his protective Goggles. All three of these Units are wonderful. :goodjob:
The only thing I generally like to see different is Larger Frames for units that Shoot types of Beams in order that the Beam not be Cut Off short by the Frame in a straight line in the game.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

The first thing I thought of when I saw the cyboar was the Iron Boar in AOE II. :p

Superb work, Aaglo, they're fantastic!

For clarification: are you a machine? Punching out high quality units (like these and your others) at this rate seems rather inhuman ;)

They ARE very cool! Like the Ork Loota, that gun is awesome!!

You definitely are the master of the Ork units, aaglo.

Great job! (as always) I suspect you must be near the north pole and have minions of cyber elves. You are definatley the :king: of the green skins. Then again maybe you are a machine.:rolleyes:

Thank you as always for your contributions,
DC

Hmmm, the whole being-a-robot thing would explain Mr. aaglo's monumental skill with math that can be seen in his unit's POV-Ray files...

Orks riding mechanical bulls (yes, I know it's actually a boar) into battle, don't think anyone saw that one coming. I think aaglo is evolving his Ork units towards the absolute epitome of Orki-iness, what will come of this evolution none can know. Perhaps an ork weilding a tank as a battle axe? A Saturn V rocket strapped to his back? An Ork Battleship, that fires out, other Battleships??

Anywho, as said by others, the Loota's gun, and the gun's attack, seriously owns (yes I'm aware that I spelled 'owns' correctly), and your axe attack seems particularly good on Mr. Skarboy.

:thumbsup:

:eek: These have to be some of the best foot units I've seen in any genre!
Fantastic! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom