Game Saturn

I went to "Your details" and retyped my password.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work. The password text isn't starred (or hidden). I re-logged in and the new password didn't work.

So now I'm going to stay logged in (I'm logged on now) and try and figure this out....
I have already played my turn, so it's OK to boot me as AI.

Hopefully no one sees my starting location.... :(
The weird thing is, I don't understand how you could have missed typing in your password when you first took your civ. It's right there when you click "Log In". :confused:

Emperor, maybe you have more land than those around you.
I hope so... that'd make up for it a bit. :p

Eh, one of my greatest single player games began with a capital with no food other two plains cows and a lot of forest to chop. Managed to expand plenty fast and chopped out a few wonders as well on a side!

Once the forests were almost entirely gone that capital wasn't too great but it was more than enough to get started and found better cities. Outpaced the monarch AI (level I was at at the time) with expansion and then began to dominate. Also was my first experience with Mehmed. :yup:

No excuses. ;) (Unless you find yourself on a isolated tundra island. :p)
Well, I only have one plains-cow (as you've figured out). Just a shame that the production will be so bad after I lose the forests. But you're right, it could be worse. (I've seen a start with just a single Horse before, no food at all... though that was on the Tectonics map script.)

Okay DMOC said he is set. Everyone Dogpile.
:D :lol:

No happy resources? You're unlikely to get those on Monarch level. Count yourself lucky that you actually have decent food around your site.

lol i actuely got two of them :) (one calendar)

lol i actuely got two of them :) (one calendar)
Lucky you. ;)

Looks like Elucidus was pretty lucky too, getting a tech from a hut on the second turn. :eek:

I am surrounded by grassland/forest and get nothing until my borders expand, then its a cow and an elephant.

Meh, there's nothing much else to discuss at this stage of the game. :)

You can't spell analyze without... :mischief:

Though scores are fun and they tell us stuff horray!

:lol:

Only Scuum left to play with 16 hours on the clock! We might get in a really quick turn if he plays soon. :)

argh! isn't there anyone else from europe? ^^

last time i checked yesterday the timer was still 11 hours ... now it was around ~15... so the turn finished at 1am in my timezone ^^

Sweet-Ness! We still finished the turn in only 10 hours. Pretty impressive for a game with 12 players! :D

argh! isn't there anyone else from europe? ^^

last time i checked yesterday the timer was still 11 hours ... now it was around ~15... so the turn finished at 1am in my timezone ^^

No you're not only one. However I tend to be awake quite late.

My revelations: Mediocre capital with cows, sheeps and clams (capital is not coastal :sad:).

Ouch... costly mistake, settling 1 tile from the coast. I feel for you... :(

Ouch... costly mistake, settling 1 tile from the coast. I feel for you... :(

True. I was really disapponted after settling in place and seeing the clams. Warrior insisted to start scouting on other direction ;).

Wouldn't it be possibile to see the outline of the coast if it was within two tiles of your settler?

One tile off seafood, ouch!

Wow my luck just keeps coming, hut next to my first warrior move and i got a tech, and the one of the best techs possible as well, and my start keeps looking better and better. Now if only I was better and could utilise it :D

Top Bottom