[TSL] Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack

Nice somebody remembers hiram.
(Thanks! :))

Î'm not getting any Resources on the Map when staring a new game. (using v.23)
Any known reasons for that to happen? Sorry if it has been asked before

Humm... I remember I switched off 'Add major deposits of strategic resources', 'Use true geographic resource placement' and 'Add specific resources at starting positions'.

Oh, and 'Don't scale resources with players'.

It works now, just had the "add strategic resources" activated and that seemed to be the problem in this case.

Thanks for your help

I started a game with TSL and none of the original civs are in the right location.
Rome is now in western Africa, the Celtics are in the Middle East, Egypt is in modern day Spain.

The thing is, that the civs added by mods are in their real locations, only the original civs are misplaced.
Any help would really be appreciated.

This was working for me a few months ago for me no problem. Now for some reason I cant seem to use city states... at all. It starts at 0 and I cant change the slider.

I also cant add more than 22 civs, I have the other mods active so it should work, i'm not sure what is causing the problem.

Try hitting the reset button at the bottom of the screen - that fixes all kinds of problems related to selecting civs in YnAEMP. At least for some.

Regarding having more than 22 civs; what are the other mods have you activated? Either Gedemon's own 43/60 civ DLL or whoward's 62 (63?) civ DLL are required. Do you have one of them?

I just downloaded v. 23 and am hoping it doesn't overwhelm my computer :p.
For the TSL patches for custom civs, do I unzip them to the YnAEMP folder in MODS, or just the MODS folder?

not sure where this is supposed to show... is the map supposed to be in this list somewhere? and yes the mod is active

I just downloaded v. 23 and am hoping it doesn't overwhelm my computer :p.
For the TSL patches for custom civs, do I unzip them to the YnAEMP folder in MODS, or just the MODS folder?

Most custom civs have TSL built-in, so you shouldn't even need them now.

I was quite excited to see this option as ive struggled to find a standard sized earth map that gives england a fair chance (on BTS the earth map was fine for england). So eagerly booted up standard earth.

However the starting luxury resources i got was 2 x citrus??.

Does that mean all the resources are random or is it just random luxuries and fixed strategic resources??

I dont mind random luxuries etc..but it would be wierd playing an england game that is not based on iron/coal (the things the industrial revolution focused on)

yeh i put it to historic resources, England gets a fur and a stone then, not a problem having a tough map :)

But i loaded as France, Germany, India, Greece, Russia, iriqous to see if its a tough map and all of them had an overly generous allocation of luxuries (3 unique, russia had 4 in its bfc!)

Is this by design?? i can stick it on an easier level and just play, but the imbalance in resources for standard earth map is massive and england has tonnes of useless coast anyway...making england pretty horrid to play on my normal difficulty level

Im very grateful to the people who made this by the way, i just wish my start wasnt gimped :)

Top Bottom