GCA (Yellow Destiny) Communications

A quick (and very angry) reply from GCA:
A quick reply.
Do NOT try to twist our words into something we never said!

It should be quite clear that as far as we are concerned, any agreement with you CFC, will only be between our two nations. We will ONLY negotiate individually, especially concerning the different attitudes put forward.
While you CFC seem to make an effort, CBR continues to harass and attack us (in our territory even), even during this very turn 520 AD. So even if we would have offered a three-way cease fire (which we did NOT), your "ally" would have already broken it on the very first turn. Hardly ecouraging, and underlining the necessity of individual approaches.

We will uphold this cease fire between GCA and CFC.
And we insist on individual negotiations.

If you think this unacceptable, very well. It is then obvious to us that you have spoken only in hollow phrases, preaching peace, accepting treaties, even while your "ally" continues to attack us.
We urge you again to keep your nations interest in mind first, or your future looks very bleak and ... short ...

We will deal with CBR seperately, and once again, if they are as forthcoming as you seem to be, they even may have a chance of survival.
That is all.

GCA also attacked CBR units last turn, but CBR has sent appoligies and will withdraw next turn. That will be a big help.

From Lucky:
To team CFC:

We have sent you a cease fire in-game as agreed and promised and thank you for accepting. Please do take it as such, nothing more.
If you are interested in lasting peace between our nations, we await your predicted "more complete response to our latest proposal".
Regards

GCA

I'd like a little input from the team before persuing negotiations further. HGow bad do you want peace? I started a poll to try and gauge your feelings on that question.

Peace would be good but we can't just be expected to be carried through the rest of the game by GCA. Im quite happy giving a tech in exchange for peace but just becoming vassals to them isn't an option i'd consider.

Well there don't seem to be many options left in any case. I'd like to talk to CBR one last time though. Unless there is some change I'll accept GCA's lates offer with some slight tweeks.

They probably aren't too likely to accept but we have 10 turns to kill now so whats the rush.

EDIT: according to the poll the team is currently in favor of rejecting their latest peace offer.

GCA will be attacking soon.
Team CFC:

We have now given your nation plenty of time to respond to our peace proposal in an adequate fashion. You have failed to even initiate the slightest negotiation.
We therefore presume that you have no interest in peace.

As such, and since our agreed 10 turn cease fire has run out long ago, await our appropriate response.

GCA

Top Bottom