Fantasy units! Loads of fantasy units!

Stormrage

Ever Present Taskmaster
I think this isn`t getting enough attention...

There is a bunch of units for fantasy mods on this site, I got the link from Darque`s post in Creation Resource Library! Thanks Darque!

Narnia, Final Fantasy, WH, D&D mods, Animal wars, the Annals of Seven Kingdoms, Rambuchan`s mod... all these and some other fantasy mods could have great benefits from these units!

Go here and see what Quinzy has offered to make.

You are welcomed to request others in this compilation thread.

I ain`t making those units! I`m just giving them some advertising! :)

If you would like to request something I suggest you put a picture, and the name of the unit, so that the potential unit creator can DL it from that site. The files are actually located at FilePlanet, but Quinzy is downloading them without any problems, you just need to register.

I'd like to see those Barbarian units be made, those could be cool alternatives to the boring ones that currently are in my scenario(boring warrior and horseman, the barbarian with an axe could be the weaker one and then the 'Wylfdene' could be the stronger one)

That would be pretty nice of you if you can make those... :)

Cool site btw...

Yeah, those are cool! I like Wylfdene best!

It would be pretty nice of me if I could make those, wouldn`t it?... but guess what, I`m not a unit maker :(

Not for quite some time, untill I learn some basics, I just tried my first C`n`P job, trying to give the uruk-hai warrior some horns... Needless to say, it sucks big time... And C`n`P will be my limit (if I reach even that limit it will be a miracle!!) for, like, forever, so somebody would have to make one of those units, so I can work with it (when I learn how). Like if someone made one of the were-rats, LizardmenRule! could use it as a base model for some of his units...

Well maybe when ya get some practice in, or if Quinzy is nice enough down the line :D

Hey Storm, many thanks for starting this thread. You are right to point out the increasing need for fantasy units.

Also, many thanks for linking to Quinzy's thread. I ttotally hadn't noticed (I still find C&C a bit of a jungle! :lol: )

I don't really see why they could not be converted... With some time spend on it...
No Steph... You already have enough to do... Don't do ... this....

Argh... to late...

I think I'll try to make a barbarian or two for my mod

*Comanding voice of a big dude with an even bigger axe*
Do it Steph, do it...

Rambuchan said:
Hey Storm, many thanks for starting this thread
I waited so long for something like this... snifff...

Rambuchan said:
Also, many thanks for linking to Quinzy's thread. I ttotally hadn't noticed (I still find C&C a bit of a jungle!
Thats why I check every thread with new posts :)

Stormrage said:
I think this isn`t getting enough attention...

There is a bunch of units for fantasy mods on this site, I got the link from Darque`s post in Creation Resource Library! Thanks Darque!
Your welcome. And your right...I should have created this thread myself so that the site can get the attention it deserves. Ah well, thanks for starting this thread.

As for myself, I would like to see the driders, drow, and elementals converted.

Steph said:
I don't really see why they could not be converted... With some time spend on it...
No Steph... You already have enough to do... Don't do ... this....

Argh... to late...

I think I'll try to make a barbarian or two for my mod

Thank you!!!! :D

yay! adveritsement! :D
well, if you see a unit that you want made, and that i want made, just say so in my thread (im giving the choice between 3 skaven, fire elemental, fallen angel, half-dragon, and big beast-thing). it finishes on Sunday, so choose quick ;)

Stormrage said:
How bout the Skaven #2 too? If Quinzy makes the #1, ya still need #2 for C`n`P. There are sooo many great units! Some awesome vampires!

Godzilla and X could use a few of these....

Top Bottom