End of Empires - N3S III

.....You're a rip off of China. Not Japan. China. Not Japan. And there's no real culture issue, seeing that Cho was forced to surrender, and Shu did likewise. You're CHINA. Let me be your whoever conquered China first! I'm a nice overlord! I promise!

OOC: I'm sorry, but I will have to disagree with that for Liang's specific case. They are not simply a China "rip-off" as you insist. While your generalization might hold true for Cho and Shu, it does not for Liang. Liang is a Zairinate, and not the simple Kings you fought against in Cho and Shu.

*cough*CHINA*cough*

Sigh. Oh well, I tried. To the death, then.

EDIT: Oh, nice edit of that quote. Cause, y'know, it really just screams this time period.

I wouldn't mind being the barbarian tribe that razes Ateuma to the ground. After that, I'd like to design a new civilization, this time in collaboration with the mod so that I can get more preferable results.

Sorry, North King, let me see if I can explain more accurately. The Confederation is east of Edemu, on the mainland, in the valley formed by the mountains to the east, next to the rivers, and the sea.

North King said:
There could always be a miniature war update. What would be the preference?

Yes by Jove.

Words I, V
The Words II, III
Deeds II, III
Portends I, I & IV & VII

Portends I, I
O Monkey, monkey-man, monkey-men, thrice called thrice disgraced can you stand her countenance, hold her gaze, stand its fire, hold its rage, bear its age?

Portends I, IV
Father called, father dead, father twice reborn can you stand her as him and him as her and is that all?

Portends I, VII
Mother dead, mother live, where does it end and where does it begin?

Posted by Circuit
I wouldn't mind being the barbarian tribe that razes Ateuma to the ground.

That's interesting........am I to take renege on our deal?

Lord Dorgannon surveyed the rolling valleys and hills of his land, Wessarin, from the window of the Lord-Keep. Twenty years to the day he had inherited this realm from his father at the former's deathbed. He had been entrusted with his father's responsibility. At times, the Lord wondered if his father would be proud of what he had accomplished in those short twenty years, or if his father would share goals with him at all.

The clink and rustle of chainmail interrupted the contemplation of the Lord, and he turned to his side, to see Veddel, one of the Keep-Guard, leaning on the bannister. "Veddel, my loyal servant. What brings you up here?" The guard, a favorite of Dorgannon, was a young man fresh from the Academy. Bowing, the guard joined his Lord at the window. "Milord, the messenger arrived." "Ahh, yes, indeed. Very well Veddel, don't let me keep you." Bowing, Lord Dorgannon marched down the stairs, pulling the hood over his olive green cloak as he walked.

Outside, the messenger shook in his boots, holding the cloak tight to his freezing body as the cold wind tried to rip it from him. Lord Dorgannon opened the doors of the Keep, and received the messenger. "The Council?" he asked dryly. "Indeed, milord. Your presence is requested, as always." Lord Dorgannon pulled a piece of parchment out of a pocket on his belt, and handed it to the messenger. "Have them receive this message. I am on my way." The messenger bowed, and ran down the road to the Lord-Keep, where he jumped on the saddle of his horse, and rode out into the storm and cold.

Lord Dorgannon would soon follow him.

Lord of Elves, cursory warning. We're at like a Classical Age level of tech here, so your usual Northern European feudal-state shtick might not go over exactly as you plan. Just letting you know.

Also, das, whenever you feel like replying to my diplomacy from long ago, that would be great.

Lord of Elves, cursory warning. We're at like a Classical Age level of tech here, so your usual Northern European feudal-state shtick might not go over exactly as you plan. Just letting you know.

Also, das, whenever you feel like replying to my diplomacy from long ago, that would be great.

Ahh, sorry, for some reason I thought we were early medieval. Doesn't change too much, but it does give me a better frame of reference :)

EDIT: Have we learned iron shaping yet? Would be nice to know for future reference.

Tentative interest in Kargan. What is their current religious makeup, by the way?

Strongly Aitahist, according to the religious map. Obviously all things can change though. :evil:

Lord of Elves, whether you have iron working or not would be a question for NK I think.

Pretty sure I did reply to it long ago.

Sorry, we were trying to develop a bureaucracy and really needed a test subject for our new procrastination techniques (also, my allies are dodging the issue).

Well, this is all I have. Something slightly more...concrete would be good. :p

I don't remember what I was doing, but I still want to be in it. I'll probably retake something different, on the fringes, if you don't mind :)

I'd like to take the Edo Sogo faction in the Krato rebellion. Could you match the names to the colors please NK, I don't know where any of the landmarks are :(

Thlayli said:
Obviously all things can change though.

Dream on ol' bean. :jesus:

Top Bottom