Manifest Destinty Achievement?

AgentTBC

Warlord
I noticed that on the global achievements page there is one called "Manifest Destiny" which requires you to have control of all land tiles on your starting continent. In my last game I started on a pretty big continent on Immortal diff and decided to make the game more difficult by getting that achievement. By serendipity I acquired the last land tile 2 turns before my last spaceship part was in my capital. Which I felt good about since it was a REALLY BIG starting continent (final land area at victory: 6,840,000) but no achievement was earned!

Was this achievement removed or is it a bug? It still shows up on the global achievement page. It's sad if it was removed because in order to control the whole continent I had to, ah, forcibly relocate certain friendly city-states. If you know what I mean. But, hey, MANIFEST DESTINY cannot be denied.

Have anyone done "MAgellan's"? Or is it completely bugged and unachievable? After 7 games of trying I gave up. :(

Magellan is bugged, but not unachievable. You have to edit a file to unlock it. Manifest Destiny is bugged. :)

Top Bottom