Describe yourself - in Civ4 Leader Traits

I tend to be philosophical, or so I think, and I have been described as slightly charismatic. So I'm Abe Lincoln I guess.

Protective and Expansive for me... and also how I play my civs.

Fav Civics: Police State, Nationhood, Emancipation, State Property, Theorcracy

Remember: Defense wins championships.

Philosophical - I like to think things through and ponder the meaning behind everything.

Expansive - The health of my people matters to me, i also like my land cared for so cheap workers are important to me, and i don't want my people to starve so the fast building granary's help there.

So i guess i'm Peter, too bad Russia is not my favorite civ, (i'd rather have an early uu/ub)

If i could have my own unique unit it would be a replacement of the longbow man called the composite longbow man, he would get an extra first strike and slightly more strength but cost more hammers.

If i got my own unique building it would be a replacement for the Colosseum called a museum, it would give a slightly larger culture bonus and a small research boost.

And, if i could pick my 2 starting techs, they would be agriculture and mining.

Finally, my favorite civics are

Republic

Free speech

Caste System

State propriety (i hate corporations otherwise it'd be environmentalism)

free religion

Aggressive and Imperialistic, with a hint of Organized.

Representation/Free Speech/Emancipation/Free Market/Free Religion

UU: Replaces Axemen, +25% vs archers
UB: Replaces Granary, +1 XP to all units

I'd have to be Creative and Spiritual. I'm a musician--anything more need to be said?

The way I play though is probably Philosophical and Protective. (Creative a close third.)

Suffrage/Free Speech/Serfdom/Free Market/Organized Religion

charasmatic and industrious.

Charismatic and Protective

Drunk and time waster (referring to civ4 of course!)

Aggressive
Might Is Right...try to argue against that one when my hordes are ransacking your towns, you philosophical wimps.

Creative
Aside from allowing a quick rehabilitation for my conquered lands, this also reflects my interest in Literature, Music, Theatre & Film...all written with the blood of my last enemy as I prepare for my next merciless conquest.

Aggressive
Might Is Right...try to argue against that one when my hordes are ransacking your towns, you philosophical wimps.

You won't be laughing when your mighty force have to run back to thier homehand with thier tails between thier legs!

Always remember: protective always beats aggressive. I have won many game tournaments using a patient, counter-defensive style. Its with that strategy alone that I can survive the Immortal level here. Can you say you could do that?

I didn't think so.

And while your "mighty force" is broken due to collateral damage and massive City Garrison III and Drill III promoted units, I'll come back with a large stack of City Attack II units to pick off your most venerable cities.

My strategy to own aggressive type newbies like yourself is fullproof.

Creative - I react to situations very quickly, and without my creativity this would often lead to huge problems.

Aggresive - I often cause problems with an over-aggressive attitude.

Aggressive- Surrender or die!

Imperialistic-What's mine is mine and if I want yours, it's mine too.

Civics
Representation/Bureaucracy/Slavery/Free Market/Theocracy

:backstab: :assimilate:

I'd say Spiritual and Protective.

Civics would be
Universal Suffrage/Free Speech/Emancipation/Environmentalism/Pacifism

I would be Industrious and Philosophical; I'm more of a thinker than an athlete or man of action, but when I do act, I work hard.

Civics that represent me:

Representation
Bureaucracy
Caste System
State Property
Organized Religion

'Course, in-game these are not actually my favorite traits/civics.

Personally I think I am CREATIVE and PHILOSOPHICAL. That is on a smaller level though. If it were tribal size government that might work. As far as a large civ I think my ways would change to AGGRESSIVE and INDUSTRIOUS.
I have been thinking lately that PHI could cover any trait. Your philosophy is how you think things should be. So PHILOSOPHICAL could mean someone thinks things should be FRIVOLOUS and ANTAGONISTIC. :crazyeye:

The closest thing I can describe two traits is Financial or Expansive/Organized.
I hardly spend money on any items, and usually pick up lost pennies or dimes.
I work out sometimes including stretching, despite not being able to run in a marathon or bike riding at longer duration.
I organize my room, even setting up table in a preferable manner.

Charismatic/Spiritual, or Charismatic/Industrious. However, if there was a Charismatic/Scientific, I would LOVE to be that :D Definitely charismatic, however, I'm normally always very happy...

Top Bottom