Ekmek's Civ5 Leaderscene Gallery

I think bernie just updated the gr2 file

Just the gr2 file? Alright then. It's just that the file contained a whole lot of other stuff including files for Pedro's beard.

the file I uploaded is the 3d Parkes folder with gr2, art, fxsxmls and scene xml....there are extra dds files in there....IIRC, I did not change any of the fxsxml files....the main change is the gr2 and art (which the new gr2 points to) and some minor changes in the scene xml.....I did not do a new mod info...I followed ekmeks instructions as per post #63 in this thread......at work now, I did a final on parkes....still has a bit of a glare between head and scalp....hopefully, I will upload the final tonight and post a WIP on hitler

ok, here is the latest "final" Parkes 3d LH folder, it's a little different but not much.....I was looking so hard at the details i may have messed up something obvious.....so I hand off the files to ekmek and TPangolin to properly put together this aussie civ, as always critique and suggestions welcomed.....:D

EDIT: ok..I started a 3dLH/Hitler WIP thread here.....i urge my fellow modders to continue experimenting with nexusbuddy, materials, blender, lighting in the scene XML file,,,and dare say i....custom animations:eek::eek::eek: so we can get better and better results:goodjob:

Attachments

• parkes.jpg
    parkes.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 3DParkes.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 187
the file I uploaded is the 3d Parkes folder with gr2, art, fxsxmls and scene xml....there are extra dds files in there....IIRC, I did not change any of the fxsxml files....the main change is the gr2 and art (which the new gr2 points to) and some minor changes in the scene xml.....I did not do a new mod info...I followed ekmeks instructions as per post #63 in this thread......at work now, I did a final on parkes....still has a bit of a glare between head and scalp....hopefully, I will upload the final tonight and post a WIP on hitler

SORRY....MY BAD!!!!! :blush:

I DID do a mod info file....I had to include texture files that had not been included by ekmek, so I had to build a new mod.....if your mod is already built, it's just a matter of adding the 3dparkes file to your mod as mentioned by ekmek and setting your vfs to true on the dds
files....

I'd love that new modinfo file!!

Attachments

• australia test (v 1).zip
    4 KB · Views: 103
Fantastic, it works perfectly.

Now to add in voiceacting.

The 3D Parkes appears and he looks great, however for some reason - he has lost all his unique abilities.

The 3D Parkes appears and he looks great, however for some reason - he has lost all his unique abilities.

Did you copy over the leader.xml? Or see if a modinfo code is overwriting something.

.....any progress???.....I did not test anything beyond the 3D LH graphics when I re-built your mod in modbuddy, so I may have done something wrong.....I'm not that good a modder....heck, I don't even know how to use the generated modinfo file as you apparently did.....I would recommend you do it the old fashioned way....use your proven files in modbuddy, add the 3D graphic files (structured as recommended by Ekmek earlier in this thread) and build the mod over....have you had success in the voice over endeavour?

The voices are going to be recorded by the end of this week. I didn't copy over any leader.xml.

Additionally I have no idea how to rebuild the modinfo file!

Top Bottom