Lowest Scoring Wins

abandag

Warlord
The other day I won a Science Victory with a final score of 944. It was my first and only win under 1000 points. I was doing a one city challenge as Korea to see how quickly I could do (turned out, not very quickly). My location wasn't very well suited for growth, but I muddled through and got the win. I think this was the reason for my low score. Usually on a OCC I have a massive population, but in this game I never even reached size 30.

So just for fun, what's your lowest scoring win? Lowest score wins!

Ugh I can't beat you. I won a Science victory with 4 cities with Japan with a score like 1043 or something similar. Funny thing is that Siam took up a whole continent in that same game, had a score in the 2000's, and actually had a higher literacy rate than me, but he didn't build the apollo rocket soon enough to beat me :0

Culture victory as ghandi with 733 points... I was new and didn't know which wonders to prioritize or how fight.

My "Cheapest Victory" trick causes you to win with scores barely in the double digits. I'd have to start the game to know the exact number, but it's ridiculous, yet counts as a victory and registers on the score list (hall of fame).

1300, The Huns, Duel, King, Turn 51, Domination.

Self-explanatory :)

(I got my best score on the weekend, though! Second immortal game, 5955, the Inca, Domination, Pangaea, turn 227 IIRC)

Checking my HOF, I've got a Haile Selassie culture victory on Prince with 803.

My "Cheapest Victory" trick causes you to win with scores barely in the double digits. I'd have to start the game to know the exact number, but it's ridiculous, yet counts as a victory and registers on the score list (hall of fame).

How about playing as Germany and not building the City, just keep the opposition under seige for the whole game, on the final turn raze their city!

Just checked, my lowest winning score (using the "Cheapest Victory" method) was 10, as Bismarck.

Don't be a tease!

We want to know "exactly" what it is. That means tell us "exactly" what we have to do to achieve this alleged 1 turn Diety win.

Please. (So I don't sound rude.)

Don't be a tease!

We want to know "exactly" what it is. That means tell us "exactly" what we have to do to achieve this alleged 1 turn Diety win.

Please. (So I don't sound rude.)

Alright then...

Set up a game using the advanced setup. Any difficulty/map/leader will do. On the advanced menu, put yourself on a team with every other civ except one. Set the max turns for one. Then play the game for one turn.

Well I've got a domination victory with verry low Point alexander conquered his hole continent while suileman conquered his hole continent

They both spammed all the wonders.

Suddenly greece conqueres istanbul (turks capital)

Then I capture greece's capital with my ships I win a domination VICTORY by only dowing once :)

I did a once city challenge culture but I might as well go domination haha

Yeah, I remember my Korea OCC game where I was dead last in every single demographics but yet came very close to winning culture.

I remember my Mongols domination game on Immortal where I had only three(?) cities all less than size 7 and ended up puppeting/razing nearly the whole pangaea. Once you got the requisite number of maxed out Keshiks or Camels, there is no need for cities. I had something similar in a Babylonian science victory game (vanilla) where none of my four cities were more than size 10. Lots and lots of GS (something like 16). It's called winning Short and Small. :)

Top Bottom