Never got a chance to use my nukes

Cedbird

Warlord
Just won finished with Austria on Emperor . Very very competitive . Never had so many people in the running to win the game so late . Alexander was a beast , Maya were beast , Germany was runaway civ beastly , Boudica was in South America beast runner up came very strong late , China was respectable the whole time put up a heck of a fight against Boudica and Alexander .

Wish I had screenshot but I had most of all of Europe my starting point , most of Africa , and most of Asia . Alexander with a 4 or 5 outpost / cities still was teching with me in late game building his spaceship ( I need to work on my tech skills ). But I had know idea how much he was . I went for Bismarck because of his huge Empire after taking Alex 's heart Athens and all his major cities thinking he was done for and now its time for me to coast to whatever victory I want . As I m taking out most of Germany 's North America and Asian sea territory I m feeling really good until I see that Alex is steady building spaceship parts . When he is down to the last two parts I start getting nervous . I make peace with Bismarck as if my humongous military can 't multi task but its too easy at this point just annoying .

I go for Alexander while I 'm building the U.N . Knock out what I thought was his main production cities . Where the ship parts had to be going . Made peace with Alex .Then I see my main and only ally all game Boudica building her parts steadily . I m thinking I would hate to have to war her . I really would :lol: . So I start building nukes ready to go . Her capital is in the center of her Continent . Harder to get in a rush . One problem . Alex has one more city I missed hidden on the edge of the map . Pretty good production there with a spaceship platform and only the engine to go :cringe: . To make that worse I just did peace treaty 2 turns ago . I have 6 turns for my U.N vote to finish . Oh what a countdown lol . I was warring so much that I did not feel like building the space ship at same time . And hey I m Austria . Well I ended up winning but sat on 5 or 6 nukes . Though I hate using nukes I admit I wanted to that game :mischief: . Telling Boudica and Alex ... Go ahead , make my day

Top Bottom