Gunpowder units?

ditb

Keeper of the Work Wives
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know which units are considered "gunpowder units?" I am sure there must be a list somewhere, but my searching did not turn it up.

Thanks in advance! :)

Dave

Off the top of my head they are Musketeers, Grenadiers, Riflemen, Infantry, Marines, and all of the UUs that replace these units. Mechanized Infantry might be a Gunpowder unit as well, I can't remember for sure.

Click on Civilization IV at the top, then on units, then look down the list. There's also a chart in the manual.

Thank you all for the helpful (and quick!) replies. I'll try to track down one of the lists tonight, and will verify the list that Vynd provided.

Thanks again!

Dave

In the civlopedia, instead of clicking on "units" try the "unit categories." They are grouped properly in there.

If you want something to print out, you can try this. This is something I made to easily show what unit is what category along with all the possible upgrades each unit has. This includes cost and can be adjusted by game speed (since the costs change with game speed).

_alphaBeta_ said:
In the civlopedia, instead of clicking on "units" try the "unit categories." They are grouped properly in there.

If you want something to print out, you can try this. This is something I made to easily show what unit is what category along with all the possible upgrades each unit has. This includes cost and can be adjusted by game speed (since the costs change with game speed).

That is perfect alphaBeta; thank you very much!

Dave

All infantry units post musketman. Tanks also count as gunpowder in the sence that they ignore walls and castles.

Top Bottom