Battlefield Miracles

Callonia

Deity
Yes, this is a thread for battlefield miracles now. Especially with 100 hp system up.

I just got my first one in gods n kings expansion.

U see, it happened in last game on king pangaea huge map.

It was an infantry unit which i named Aelius brigade just cuz i wanted something named.

It was fortified in a citadel in desert.

And hiawatha finally got fed up with my wall of infantry and started to toss out atomic bombs, a single atomic bomb hit this infantry, dropping it to roughly 10ish hp left because its red bar was so low but luckily, the citadel didn't get pillaged by the atom bomb.

This seems to somehow tick off hiawatha so he ordered three next attacks in a row to hit this particular aelius brigade which consisted of two fighter bombing runs both fighters was at full hp, and a full hp mobile sam came out from the fog of war to attack the aelius brigade and fails to kill it only to be killed in counterattack with aelius brigade surviving at 1 hp left.

Yes, that's right, it took a atomic bomb and a couple of fighter runs and a failed mobile sam attempt on aelius brigade to make it retreat from frontlines with 1 hp left. That cover promotion sure is useful xD

I was able to retreat aelius brigade to safety. IT freakin defeated an mobile sam with 100 hp while having less than 10 hp left dude. O_o

I can't get over it.

Have u guys have anything similar happen to you too?

I remember one glorious moment in Civ 4 when my Keshik had a 3 percent chance of victory when attacking a city. It won and took the city:king:. Not a miracle for the Persians, though.:lol:

I accidentally attacked a barb with my scout, thinking it was my spear. It got down to like 10 health and I thought it was gone for sure, but instead of attacking the barb ran away instead.

I've got lots of ''counter-miracles'' instead.

I attack a weak unit. The enemy was supposed to die in one hit. But noooo, it has to survive with 1-5 HP!!! :wallbash:

I once used a Bomber to kill in 1 hit an unit. Did 48 damage...

I've got lots of ''counter-miracles'' instead.

I attack a weak unit. The enemy was supposed to die in one hit. But noooo, it has to survive with 1-5 HP!!! :wallbash:

I once used a Bomber to kill in 1 hit an unit. Did 48 damage...

I've found bombers and arty not as strong against units as they used to be. Absolutely necessary for city destruction, but I don't use them on city defense anymore as they just don't do enough damage to attacking units.

Top Bottom