God of the sea pantheon : Where is my +1 production?

Question

King
As title. Its working for my first city, but not my second...i dont see any bonuses even though i have the fishing boats up.

Moderator Action: Moved to G&K.

Does the second city have the Pantheon IN IT? Is the bolt next to the city banner? If you founded a religion and you founded a new city Pantheon doesn't spread anymore.

Another problem I have seen is when the religion is overtaking the pantheon in a city. The pantheon is treated as a competing religion, and for a few turns, there will be no pantheon effect in the city due to there being no dominant religion. It seems broken if the religion and pantheon have the same pantheon belief and all of the :c5citizen: follow one or the other then the effect should clearly be present.

Another problem I have seen is when the religion is overtaking the pantheon in a city. The pantheon is treated as a competing religion, and for a few turns, there will be no pantheon effect in the city due to there being no dominant religion. It seems broken if the religion and pantheon have the same pantheon belief and all of the :c5citizen: follow one or the other then the effect should clearly be present.

Another weird thing is that when I was fooling around with religion, I found out an Inquisitor will wipe out your pantheon :lol:

I wouldn't disagree with the posters above, as religion can work in weird ways, but I have noticed if a religion has been enhanced (any religion) the pantheon won't appear in new cities. (This may simply be the point that BigKingofOz is making and I have interpreted it differently).

Of course, Now I will need to try it to see which it is. New game here I come.

Top Bottom