BNW leaders actions

Ahmed's is really weird to me. probably because he's a middle-aged man talking with the voice of a 20 year old.

Ahmad's movements seem very unnatural and his voice does sound like it lacks any age. What language is he speaking?

Dandolo's voice sounds suitably aged and very appropriate to me. I don't really know the specifics of blindness but I think they've portrayed it well enough with his contracted pupils and unfocused gaze. I think it's probably the best one.

I expected Casimir's voice to be deeper, while the deepness of Pocatello's voice was very surprising. Gajah Mada's voice sounds well acted for somebody speaking an old version of a language.

Thank you for showing those. It's the only time I get to hear the leaders and that was fun, once.

Ahmed's is really weird to me. probably because he's a middle-aged man talking with the voice of a 20 year old.

same with Pedro II.

I love Maria voice, exactly the type of voice of her age specially when she gets angry, but when shes ok she speaks very politely.

Don't like the sound of Maria's voice. Sounds annoying, but I guess it's how she really was, so I can't complain. Don't see much insanity in her, though. Somehow those ships standing in one place look weird to me, but it's probably just me.

I had that tough when look to the picture but now in video I see the ships just "parked" on the sea you can see the flags moving with the wind and the ships moving with the waves but anchored.

Top Bottom