Dont understand world's fair :(

mbuna120

Chieftain
I've played two games where I voted in the world's fair...and both times I've contributed...0 production? How does it work? What am I not understanding?

ok thank you. i dont feel like the new stuff is explained anywhere really. a bunch of trial and error but i missed that one

It's important to note that the completion time is not based on turns but on worldwide hammers.

So by switching more of your cities to the production of those international projects, not only you go ahead of everyone else, but you also speed up the completion time, so you can return to your normal production a few turns earlier.

It helps if you turn on the advisor messages in game options. Set it to "New to BNW" and every time one of the new features become available, you will get a popup which adequately explain what it is and what you can/should do with it. Once you read them you can check the "Thanks, but don't remind me again" button, and it won't show up.

Glad you got your answer, I just want to mention how the Int'l games just won my culture victory. It's worth cranking all of your hammers out for it.

Top Bottom