New NESes, ideas, development, etc

All right, okay. Having a small issue, maybe alex can help: where were Imperial/Republic borders around the time of Sluis Van? The accepted galaxy map doesn't exactly mesh with Zahn's ideas of Myrkr being in the Borderlands and Sluis Van near to the border, since they are on opposite sides of the galaxy...and that's not the only discrepancy. Is there an easy way to resolve this?

So whats up with the NESing today?

Its dying. The good NES's so far are ITNES and StjNES. Conca and toomy toon have new NES but it is yet to be seen weather they will remain alive. Quite a few NES's have died before they got off the ground. There is a debate weathjer we should link or move to Civ 4 with the majority believeing we should.

Oh and its offical Toetone has been voted the most insane NES'er in the fourms.

That pretty much sums it up.

Saw that thread. Will vote later....

Why is the NESing dying?

Yes there's school and I see a LOT of new faces. However I don't think it is less active than it was dusing any other school time. Moreover there are quite a few new players who have little "NESing culture" in my view and need some playing experience before they will become more and more hooked to NESing. Too many people have come, messed up and left....

Gelion said:
Saw that thread. Will vote later....

Why is the NESing dying?

Yes there's school and I see a LOT of new faces. However I don't think it is less active than it was dusing any other school time. Moreover there are quite a few new players who have little "NESing culture" in my view and need some playing experience before they will become more and more hooked to NESing. Too many people have come, messed up and left....

Lack of good mods and NES's.

Well who is still playing? I cannot see who is online anymore. I guess TF is burried with newcomers and turned a few things off....

Thank you Geilon for confirming what I have been saying. Its not dying, its just as alive as it always has been.

Don't forget Kamilian's NES which is rather big and going good. There are quite a few good NESes at the moment, and we have some good mods still (das, north king, kamilian).

We aren't dying. There are still normally about 30 people viewing the civ3 stories tales whenever I look.

Gelion said:
Well who is still playing? I cannot see who is online anymore. I guess TF is burried with newcomers and turned a few things off....

For a list, click the posts link on ITNES and the other games.

Yes I got a rough idea from there, thanks :)

How would people react to a new Cold War NES?

HELL YEAH!!!I was thinking of re-starting Strmbringer/Gelions/Capulets Cold war NES,it was my first NES and was great.

Normally I wouldnt mod even under death threat,but the lack of modern/industrial NESes made me consider it. :D

A Cold War NES? Please don't make it like Sheep's old one...

Yeah you wouldnt want to do anything that Sheep does, it may trub off or better yet you may think its a really awsome idea befpore too long!

No, I didn't like the complete nuclear devastation of most of the world so quickly, and the lack of updates later on.

How would people react to a new Cold War NES?

Enthusiastically, see above. SB doesn't seem to be around, so I express a sincere wish that nobody else tries to snatch USSR before I do this time.

lol I will take this into account. Don't expect it to be any time soon though....

Roddy!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Top Bottom