Beginners Guide to the Dgame (FAQ)

Lord Civius

Emperor
Please read the Start Here threads opening post before proceeding.

I just registered as a citizen now what should I do?

Visit the Citizens Forum and join a Faction or create your own. see the Faction/Guild index for a list of active Factions.

Choose a city to reside in. City residents can vote for or become their States representative. This also makes you a part of the decision making for all the cities within your State.

Sign-up for the RPG (Role Playing Game). You will recieve a modest house and 1000 Yenarii (our civs currency) free!. You will recieve an account with the treasury and be able to buy land, start a business and get inside the game within the game.

Faction related FAQ's
Spoiler :
What is a Faction?

Factions are any group of citizens that join together for roleplay or political purposes. The faction with the majority of the citizens support is the Prime-Faction.

How do I start a Faction?

So you want to put together a faction, that is fantastic! There are certain things you must know and rules you will need to follow:
Spoiler :
1) Pick your Government Civic! (Despotism/Hereditary Rule/Representation/Police State/Universal Suffrage)
This has to be a Civic that we have researched (currently we have all of the Gov't Civics with the exception of Universal Suffrage). Your faction will have to govern under the civic you choose, so choose wisely!

2) Design the faction bylaws!
The structure of the bylaws, the rules which govern the faction, must be based on your government civic. There is no formal committee which governs this -- it will be up to you to make sure it is in the spirit of the civic.

3) In order to run for prime faction the faction must have at least 2 members (including the founder [You!])

4) Have fun!

What is a Rebellion?

When a Faction becomes inactive, unpopular or another Faction thinks they can gain enough support, one or more citizens will call for a Rebellion (against the Prime-Faction). This is done by creating a poll in the "Polls Forum". If a majority of citizens vote for its success then the Prime-Faction is removed from power. There are a few rules governing the process:
Spoiler :
Rebellions:
Every other week the country chooses whether to enter anarchy. If a simple majority wish to rebel than the prime faction is overthrown and a poll goes up to choose a new one.
  • Requires a simple majority to enter rebellion.
  • During this time recognized factions can announce their intent to join the rebellion (and thus have a chance to become the prime faction).
  • The country can choose to not even consider a rebellion. If this is the case then the citizens can consider a rebellion at any time past the original two week period.
Early Rebellions:
A rebellion may take place earlier than the two week period only if it is supported by 3 or more registered citizens. All other rules for rebellions still apply.

How can my Faction be the Prime Faction?

After a rebellion there is a new Prime-Faction election. Sign your Faction up and they will be listed in the election poll. All Factions that took part in the rebellion will automatically be listed in the New PF Election. There is also a debate thread posted rpior to the polls creation.

Please post any questions you have below and i will add them to the FAQ.

Top Bottom