AI troops can just become ships question:

Socratatus

Emperor
I have heard that you don`t need to build ships for troops they just come ready-made with ships.

Does this make it impossible to contain the AI now? Say for instance you have the AI Country cornered in a continent with only one port, is it now pointless to block his port? Can he just jump off anywhere to sea?

I have heard that you don`t need to build ships for troops they just come ready-made with ships.

Imagine transformer or Voltus also Power Ranger. They can transform from plane, ship and car, into robot. Now that exactly what happen for each land unit of civ 5 when it get touch by salt water, the worker, settler, cavalry, cannon will transform to galley, caravel or modern boat. :crazyeye: I don't like this feature.

Does this make it impossible to contain the AI now? Say for instance you have the AI Country cornered in a continent with only one port, is it now pointless to block his port? Can he just jump off anywhere to sea?

They can jump in every empty sea and transform into boat and start swimming, they call it "embark". But your naval unit still can blockade the city trade to capital. And bombard land unit :)

Ok thanks for your reply.

It does seem a weak point.

the embark feature indeed a weak point. But ability to bombard land unit is good, it give me reason to empower my naval unit.

Top Bottom