Brave New World Demonstration on Steam Store

oh man, why do i have to see this now, i just wanted to go to bed. guess that will have to wait another couple of hours :S

... Could it be because I already own the game? It makes weird kind of sense... Sort of. I'm grasping at straws here, trying to determine why the gods have smote me so. At least the release is mercifully close; imagine this happening two weeks ago. :lol:

... Could it be because I already own the game? It makes weird kind of sense... Sort of. I'm grasping at straws here, trying to determine why the gods have smote me so. At least the release is mercifully close; imagine this happening two weeks ago. :lol:

that would make sense... maybe you can create a new steam account or use one of a friend who hasnt preordered BNW on steam to play the demo?

That's strange. I own the game too and have pre-ordered, it is already downloaded in my computer, just waiting for it to unlock (pre-loaded). I could start the demo without major problems - except, of course, internet speed conection.

No its not that. I have bought it and i could download it but i cant finish(no pun) the installation. Steam servers to busy apparently. :sad:

i'm getting that "completing installation - steam servers are busy" message, too. guess theres just to many of us trying to run that demo right now :/

Just complited a game, it was really fun to play! But was less fun is that you win a time victory, it was turn 196 if i remember correctly but it could also just have been that hit the industrial era. I really like the world congress mechanics, and I guess that the art works would have been a lot more fun if i would have got any possibility for an multi slot building, I finished the hermitage the same turn as I won...

In Singapore and i am downloading the DEMO!!!:DDD

I can only play the full version tomorrow evening anyway so a demo should be sastifying:lol:

Top Bottom