World Congress questions

Bisqit

Warlord
I'm a bit confused with the world congress. First, who gets to make propositions? Is everyone able to or do the people with the highest votes get to? I was able to make propositions when it was founded but now I can't and i'm a bit confused. Second, how many propositions can be made at any one time? Is it two or can you propose more? I'm still on my first game so I'm still getting a handle on the new stuff. Feel free to ask any further questions about the world congress in this thread too.

From what I know:

The current host always gets to make one proposal.

The other proposal is done either randomly or is the person with the highest number of votes who is not the host.

Incidentally, the one time I saw a WC election (I was the original host), it was a total Pirate King election. :p

From what I could gather:

Two civilizations can make propositions - the host, and the civilization with the biggest number of delegates (not sure how the game decides in case of a tie). You can identify the ones that can make propositions in the World congress screen - they're the ones with the paper tube thingy.

As eras advance, there are votings to choose a new Host - it is likely that you were the Host first, when the World Congress was founded, but then they chose someone else to be the host, thus making you unable to propose.

Each session, both the Host and the one with the most delegates can make one proposition each, so two propositions per session.

Top Bottom