Civilization 2 Utilities

Patine

Deity
It became apparent to me awhile ago that Carl Fritz' Civilization 2 Utilities that are for download on Catfish's site do not work as is on Windows 7. However, do they work in Windows 7 compatibility mode, and if so, which Windows version and settings should I set compatibility to for optimal results?

I use many of mercators civ 2 utilities. and they work on my windows 7
I know not who carl fritz is though. haven't used his

Edit: lol it's right below civ fanatics link, I am an idiot

Please, I really could use some help on this. What compatibility setting will allow these utilities to work on my OS? And, I made a mistype, I use Windows 8 64-bit, not Windows 7.

So, are these utilities actually useable on a Windows 8.1 64-bit machine? Does anyone here know? Please, help...

Thank-you, Catfish. I knew that, like saying the Devil's name three times, if I asked a tech question three times, you'd appear.

Anyways, thank-you for clearing this up. I'm not sure how Jar Jar Binks claims he has gotten these utilities to work on a 64-bit system, or if he even read the post properly, but I'll have to find another way to approach the problem that requires this utility.

And, my apologies. I meant Mercator as the host of those programs. Putting your name was actually a mistype.

Top Bottom