Diplomacy

I will wait, since I'm still missing Italian orders.

You are all :confused: me over these deadlines. First I tought we had two day deadlines then someone said that was only for build or retreats, now they're for regular seasons, too?

Sending my orders now. :)

Results for Spring, 1903 (Movement)

General Notices:
Order resolution completed on 28-sep-2007 at 02:13:29 CEST

Order Results:

Austria:
Austria: F aeg Supports A ank -> smy
Austria: A bud -> gal
Austria: A bul -> con
Austria: F gre -> bul/sc
Austria: A ser Supports F gre -> bul/sc
Austria: A vie -> boh

England:
No order for unit at Irish Sea. Hold order assigned.
No order for unit at Norway. Hold order assigned.

England: F eng Supports F bel -> pic
England: F iri Holds
England: A lon -> wal
England: A nwy Holds

France:
The Fleet in Picardy cannot retreat; unit destroyed.

France: A bre Supports A par
France: A par Holds
France: F pic Holds
Dislodged from bel (3 against 1).
France: A spa Holds
Dislodged from mar (2 against 1).

Germany:
Germany: F bel -> pic
Germany: A bur Supports F bel -> pic
Germany: A den Holds
Germany: A gas -> par
Bounced with par (1 against 2).
Germany: F hel -> hol
Germany: A hol -> bel

Italy:
Italy: A mar -> spa
Italy: F mao Supports A mar -> spa
Italy: F nap -> tys
Italy: F tun -> wes
Italy: A ven -> pie

Russia:
Russia: A ank -> smy
Russia: F bla Supports A bul -> con
Russia: A lvn -> pru
Russia: A mos -> lvn
Russia: F swe -> bal
Russia: A ukr -> war
Russia: A war -> sil

Turkey:
Turkey: F con -> smy
Failed. Dislodged from bul (2 against 1).
Turkey: F smy -> eas

Moves:

Retreat situation:

Turkey: Fleet dislodged from Con may retreat to Ank.
France: Army dislodged from Spa may retreat to Por.

Deadline for retreat orders: Friday 28th, 20:00 PM GMT (~19.5h from now)

I'll be back monday.

The Russian Foreign Minister declares war to Germany. We cannot tolerate the continous disregard of the French sovereignty. :nono:

For that reason we occupied German land and apply to the Kaiser to stop his unrightful treatment of our French friends. :old:

Hmm... I seem to have forgotten to look east. Well, that's one more learning experience for me! Don't just focus on the side you're attacking, focus on the other side aswell.

Of course, I, the Kaisar of Germany, will not surrender and fight till the bitter end.

Too bad that Austria seems to be meddling with this hypocrite nonsense aswell, but that's how things tend to go.

As for French sovereignity, I will never acknowledge it. Did you guys even acknowledge Turkish sovereignity? Talk about hypocricy :crazyeye:

And I know several other nations of Europe who, rightfully, do not acknowledge such nonsense either. The france you speak of is nothing more than a collection of provinces from other, really great nations of europe.

For the Western Alliance! For Germany! :old: :salute:

Disclaimer: All this talk is purely ingame.

The Turkish are just paying for their unrightful and treaty breaking entering of the Black Sea. They threatened Russian's sovereignty and this we cannot accept. :nono:

Don't be stupid. Turkey only went that way at the urging of Austria in a 'Let's take down Russia' scheme :deal:

Let's not forgot who the REAL puppetmaster is :assimilate:

:eek: You mean.... the Archduke? :confused:

:hmm:

:shake:

:nono:

That is a man of honor. :old:
(At least he told me) :)

I haven't gotten a retreat order from Aigburth, but in the interest of keeping things moving I've gone ahead and retreated his army to Portugal. Aigburth, in the extremely unlikely case that you actually wanted to disband it instead, please tell me within 24 hours.

Fall 1903 situation:

Deadline for fall movement orders: Tuesday 2nd, 20:00 GMT (3 days 19 hours from this post)

Don't be stupid. Turkey only went that way at the urging of Austria in a 'Let's take down Russia' scheme :deal:
Even in his last sovereign moments does the Sultan seek to plant the seed of doubt between his conquerors. While it may be true that Austrian diplomats, by sheer necessity in the rather tense environment that ruled the day two years ago, spoke with the Sultan of the possibilities of cooperation, there is no way that the Archduke can be held responsible for the actual actions of the Turkish forces. Furthermore, no treaties had been signed with either Russia or Turkey at that time, and anything Austrian diplomats may have let slip, under the influence of the political environment of the day, clearly has no consequences on the formal diplomatic stance of the Imperial and Royal court of today. Actions speak volumes more than words, and it should be clear to each man, who has an at least semi-objective position on this matter, just what the Austrian policy regarding the Turk affair is. This despite the ramblings of a soon-to-be dethroned Sultan.

(OOC: Of course, had Paul sent all his units the other way on the first turn... :mischief: But I know he would have done the same for me... ;))

Please don't forget to send orders, the deadline is now 18h 40m away.

Orders sent - to cubsfan again.

That's okay, I guess? :hmm:

edit: per pm, I hope that's okay, too?

I sent them to niklas. Unless cubsfan posts here before the deadline I'm not resending them.

Oh and Niklas, I sent you three pms: two with orders and one diplomatic PM. The ones with orders are clearly marked as such in the title so you can open the other one if you want :)

I expect to get the orders to my PM box. I'll continue as GM, to get this game moving. I have orders from Germany, England and Turkey (and Austria), missing Russia, Italy and France with 1 hour to deadline. :scan:

@sirdanilot: I've noted all your PMs, and opened the one that was meant to be opened.

Top Bottom