Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nostalgia thread makes me sad. :(:( My childhood is over I can never again go back to those days free of responsibility and care. I cant do all the stupid things I used to do back then. :(

Get drunk.

Pfft, humans know why they're dieing, the cat is innocent.

So the kids who were shot in Germany knew why they were dieing?! Come on...

Now onto my rave:

You know what annoys me? People who say that they "almost failed" a subject/course then get a B or a C in it. Seems to be a lot of posts like that in the raves thread. If you were genuinely worried about failing an exam you would at best get a D. I've never done an exam where I didn't pretty much know whether I failed it or not. And when I get the feeling that I could have failed, the best I'll get is a D.

So please no more of the " I got a A/B/C in this exam but I like totally thought I failed!".

I thought I had a slight chance that I failed a test I took last week but ended up with the highest grade in the class with an 88.

Look what they did to faceboook. They messed everything up again and ruined everything just as I was getting used to the new layout. Ive had enough of facebook Im disabaling my account what a stupid site.

That's odd. They remind me that 50% of the population is below average intelligence. In some cases, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below.

Sure, that's the natural of a bell curve. :rolleyes:

I thought I had a slight chance that I failed a test I took last week but ended up with the highest grade in the class with an 88.

Either that was a joke of a test or you didn't genuinely believe that. Do you fail many exams? Maybe you have no idea what its like to walk out of an exam knowing that you failed? No point of reference. I dunno.

But it always tends to be the A or B students that say "Oh man I thought I failed that exam" and then pass it handily.

In my experience its fairly easy to tell whether you've passed or not if you have the slightest idea of the exam structure/course material.

Freaking exam results and their repercussions.

I'm surrounded by noisy music majors. They hurt my head...

I was at the bus stop today and there were these fundienuts with signs about how everyone was going to hell :rolleyes: they shouldnt even be allowed on campus.

And I missed my professors office hours to talk to him about term paper because I had class and now I need to wait after break when my term paper is a few days after.

Why not? Sorry i just feel like provoking.

Because preaching religious inspired hatred on a secular campus shouldn't be allowed. This isnt a private or religious university.

Because preaching religious inspired hatred on a secular campus shouldn't be allowed. This isnt a private or religious university.

Secular hatred?

Well thats very offensive.. telling people they're going to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom