Freezes every time I meet Siam

Trelln

Chieftain
I would love it if someone could assist me with this issue. Whenever I meet Siam, and only Siam, my computer freezes. I can see him walk about for a moment, but everything looks all jagged and the graphics clearly aren't rendering correctly. My computer runs the game smoothly, but this one problem is very aggravating; I can only plan a game with Siam in it if I am Siam. Does anyone have any advice or ideas for things I should try? It does this in both DirectX 9 and 10/11.

Thank you!

Hola, all. I thought I was nuts until i read this post. I have the exact same problem: every time I meet Siam (well, 3 out of 5 times anyways) the screen just goes black and there is nothing that I can do to recover the program. I have attached my DXDIAG here on the off chance that any wandering Nebuchadnezzars can figure this out.

Please help!

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 39
this isn't just a problem with Siam - it's any leader when the leader detail is set to high on DX10/11. I've been experiencing this on my fully-up-to-date Geforce 460 since game launch. There's another thread on the front page of this forum about it, and countless others across the internet.

Top Bottom