New Wonder : Kinboat's Paperdoll

T-mun

King Numa
I had this idea yesterday, made it very quickly and post it as it is. I could modify it later. I thought it could be a kind of award for a "unit-of-the- year-contest", if Flamand feels like doing one. Or a "Best-unit-ever Poll" in which everyone could vote for every unit on this forum, ouch! this one should be a real big mess !!! :D For now the background is white but I can make it green for use as a standard wonder in game.
Of course this is a tribute to Kinboat, who is a kind of "God of Civ-modders". Or a saint. No, a true God that's what he is, look: he made the Man (Paperdoll), he gave us some words, but now he's dumb, some say he never existed when others believe in him...

Attachments

• Paperdoll_Wonder.jpg
    Paperdoll_Wonder.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 97
While I think that the paperdoll itself is very nice from kinboat, I think that it has been up to it's potential only in a couple of skillful hands... for a good animated unit, you need more than just the paperdoll and a couple of good-looking props. And that more is "decent animating skills"...

But I also think that the paperdoll would be worthy for the hall of fame of modding - I believe so many good things have come out of it.

peace out :)

@Stormy: I mean "mute", he doesn't talk anymore, at least on this forum !
@Partizanac: I'm not losing my time, since it took me only 2 minutes for it, which is not enough time to finish a unit. And the peasant will have more than three anims, the way I see it ;) and hey every one should get Poser (or Daz, or...) and the Paperdoll and props and try to do stuff by himself, just to see...
@aaglo: what I just said doesn't apply to you ;) of course, and I agree with you about this
you need more than just the paperdoll and a couple of good-looking props. And that more is "decent animating skills"...
But for most wannabees it's a simple way to put their hands into unit-making and learn something

Top Bottom