The Resource Mod

Downloading now :)
sorry about that, fixed :D

edit: if i am correct (havent downloaded latest version so not sure) but c2c has building for olive press and a feature tat pit w.o art, and there is a olive press in this mod with art, and stolenrays said he has made a tarpit

We just use the oil graphic for the tar pit and yours is one that I was hoping to replace it with. We tend not to have building graphics as we are already stretching things with the graphics.

Downloading now :)

We just use the oil graphic for the tar pit and yours is one that I was hoping to replace it with. We tend not to have building graphics as we are already stretching things with the graphics.

thats why my mod has static lh;)

SOrry, I haven't uploaded the tarpit yet. I have like 70+ units/buildings/resources I haven't uploaded yet. It is basically the oasis minus trees, and a black, not blue pond. I don't know how to with python, but ideally it should provide natural gas/oil resources. Playtyping might know how.

SOrry, I haven't uploaded the tarpit yet. I have like 70+ units/buildings/resources I haven't uploaded yet.

Can't wait to see those:goodjob: do you have a units thread? theres some models i could really use and would like to suggest, including a couple simple ones

Added 2 new Terrains Burnt Forest and Scrub credit goes to the anyfunmod where I got the terrain from.

just copy in Modules

Added 2 new Terrains Burnt Forest and Scrub credit goes to the anyfunmod where I got the terrain from.

just copy in Modules

Nice but i dont see the point of burnt forest, what does it do?? maybe we should add an event where theres a wild fire and forest turns into burn forest

Or you could credit where they got it from...

As far as I know they are both from Fall from Heaven 2. If not, then they are from something even older since FfH2 has them in it.

The gamefonts are the symbols for the resources displayed in the city screen for example. If you dont understand that the WoC made it possible to have something like 180 resources versus some trivial amount provided by BtS then I guess I am talking to the wrong person.:lol:

Edit:

These things

The fonts is working but still have a little problem the icons are off a little the pictures show what I mean for buildings and the text see how large it is in the picture for Build only in water and the coin is on top of the text

I made 2 new resource_atlas with your added in

The fonts is working but still have a little problem the icons are off a little the pictures show what I mean for buildings and the text see how large it is in the picture for Build only in water and the coin is on top of the text

I made 2 new resource_atlas with your added in

Is this the WoC fonts? If so you know I am sure how darn picky a pixel can be in them. But it looks as though a pixel is not the case here if you are using them. If it is just a case of the WoC Lite fonts not lining up correctly then I know many mods are using it.

Anything that uses RevDCM as its core is using it so they either would have similar mistakes or the fonts are already tweaked. I just don't know still if you are guys are trying to start on new fonts or are using the stuff that originated from the WoC. I did not install civ just to find out, but perhaps I will when I have time.

I am just trying to help. Don't use WoC stuff if you have enough space, but since the title of this is the resource mod. I thought you wanted as many resources as possible.

Top Bottom