'Bro, do you even whip?' - Civ IV memes thread

Mansa the one who will send one skirmisher to conquer all of our cities plus being overly attached XD nice :)

^^ lol, now that's funny. OB would be even more epic. :goodjob:

^^ lol, now that's funny. OB would be even more epic. :goodjob:

I've been able to get OB with Toku if I aid him with a war, and get him pleased by giving him the occasional low level tech.

When I tried to get a WM from him, I aided him in a war and even got him to friendly. So then I World Buildered my Diplo rating with him to +100, yet he still wouldn't give it. I made him my vassal in that game with the +100, and eventually got him to give me his map.

Not worth it.

That's true I'd say about 95% of the time. However, it's that flipping 5% (and depending on mod) of the time that good ol' Toku can either be a BFF, or a maniacal backstabbing ninja death dealer who can also be a royal PITA.

Chop Forests ! ^^ Put Forest Gump to shame ! :D

Open Borders jokes about Toku don't ring true much with me. In my experience, his lack of economic leverage and reluctance to trade means it's easy to drop him some 'glass bead' techs that he thinks to be diamonds for +4. That's enough to OB, maybe with a Corn export to make up for refusing to tell Montezuma he sucks, and then one missionary in Kyoto guarantees that the antisocial grump with pure military traits is going to stay in my sphere of influence.

^^ Monty-troll's jokes are so charming :lol:! Good work, RFC.

Civ 5 sort of makes an appearance. Doge memes completely slipped under my radar until this popped up on a political humour page.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 4,797
FINALLY!!! A thread like this!

At SIUE, there were these offer slips that read, "SPEND ALL YOUR SUMER CASH?" exactly as is. It was a misspelling of summer, obviously, but as a Civ IV player who enjoys Gilgamesh, this meme dawned on me almost immediately.

I'll make more as they come to me. If anyone else has ideas... keep the fire burning!

And much safer (probably) than something similar I tried as a teenager and will not give any details of here as it could potentially have been fatal and was a bloody stupid thing to do :crazyeye:
I think we all did that thing when we were dumb kids. It was pretty cool, though, wasn't it? :mischief:

AWESOME

:rockon:

And much safer (probably) than something similar I tried as a teenager and will not give any details of here as it could potentially have been fatal and was a bloody stupid thing to do :crazyeye:

Eat Mentos and drink cola simultaneously? How's that potentially fatal?

Top Bottom