Industrial Unit Graphics

Desaturating the terrain is an interesting idea. I often go in the opposite direction, but that is a matter of taste I think. I always did like the way it looks in People's General.

Thanks gapetit!
Here are some more Bavarian infantry of the Austro-Prussian & Franco- Prussian wars:

Attachments

• Tanelorn Bavarian Infantry 1866.png
    Tanelorn Bavarian Infantry 1866.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,225
1855 & hencefoth. Before that, Napoleonic style shell jackets are the norm.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Austrian Cavalry.png
    Tanelorn Austrian Cavalry.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,196
Hello mate how's it going? :)

I definitely could be persuaded if I knew they were going to a good home...... Do you have a new scenario on the go?

Edit: oops replied to the wrong thread thread lol. I meant the Vikings you were asking about ofc.....

Doing rather well, my good sir! :D
Hope you too have been keeping well, and had a good christmas!

I would be honoured if you would be tempted to create a few Norsemen types,
as I am planning some fun new Fantasy scens, and they make splendid bases
for my blue-skinned marauder characters...

I have a new Zarklaw saga in the works, where you play as one faction and
try to rebuild the kingdom from the barbaric remnants...And also another where
the player gets to finally play as the Krusading Skeer! Spread the True Faith!

PS
I too have hijacked this thread, so I will stop now...
Feel free to email me if you get a chance!

:)

edit> go advanced> go down to Attach files, click on the image link> copy link from the adress bar> click the yellow button (insert image) on top of your post, paste link> save changes.

A few industrial age units. Includes a steam submarine and various pre-dreadnought battleships and some dreadnought hotels...

Attachments

• Indbash.png
    Indbash.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 491
Long time no see, Erika, welcome back. :goodjob:
I have two words to say.
Steampunk Mechas. :mischief:

Taking a break from modern stuff, here is a second try on the Russo-Turkish War of 1877 Russians. It is the time between the abolishment of the furashka forage cap after the Crimean war in favour of the much resented French kepi, under Alexander II and its readoption in the 1880s under Alexander III.
Evidently, many units retained their furashkas, against regulations.

Also, uhlans and hussars in Russian service performed so badly in this war that they were replaced by dragoons for a generation...

The Great Game guys are distinguishable by their red chambars (chamois leather trousers). No such things in the Balkans.

Attachments

• Tanelorn 1877 Russians.png
    Tanelorn 1877 Russians.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,264
Those are really cool Russian soldiers there. You don't want to end up stuck in the middle of a Russian Winter when they're lurking around...

You know, Tanelorn, I have the sneaking suspicion there's some in-person convention of SL members on some tropical island resort and they misplaced yours, mine, and countmc's invitations somehow, because only the three of us have been posting on this subforum for almost a week, I believe. :mischief:

Top Bottom