WW2 Unit Graphics

For the Vietnam scenario.

Attachments

• Tanelorn 85mm M1939.png
    Tanelorn 85mm M1939.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 630
I've made a unit pic of a Dutch 6-wheel AC (can't remeber if it was the AB Landsverk L-180 but it looks similar enough ;) )

If you look at the page Tanelorn linked above, in the 'other' nations units (bottom left are the Dutch).

EDIT - I think it was an L-181 I was trying to draw, but its close enough :)

I must apologize, but which of Tanelorn's files are you referring to? He has over 30, at least, on this subforum. I don't immediately see one with an 'other' nations section clearly marked off. Which post number, if you could please? I'm sorry to be a hassle, I'm just not sure which file you mean.

Yep, what Tootall said ;)

Here we go in ToT format:

Attachments

• ww2 netherlands.png
    ww2 netherlands.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 763
Oh, I understand now. I had thought you were referring to this subforum. Thank-you very much! These will do nicely!

Great stuff Gareth.
Just curious, do you plan to make a Fokker G.I or a Fokker T.V?

Btw, as obscure and ill-fated airframes go, here is the Kharkov R10 light attack plane, for our Khalkin Gol, Case White and Winter War scenarios.

And one less excuse for not having made one already.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Kharkov R10.png
    Tanelorn Kharkov R10.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 389
Great stuff Gareth.
Just curious, do you plan to make a Fokker G.I or a Fokker T.V?

Btw, as obscure and ill-fated airframes go, here is the Kharkov R10 light attack plane, for our Khalkin Gol, Case White and Winter War scenarios.

And one less excuse for not having made one already.

Nice one T :goodjob:

and no, I haven't planned to make the Fokker G.I or a Fokker T.V, but it would be great if someone did :)

Some random kitbash units... I have waaaaaay too much free time on my hands right now....

Attachments

• w2bash.png
    w2bash.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 347
nice selection there BE :)

Doodles of some Ack-Ack guns, Brit and Soviet:

Attachments

• brit n russ AA ww2.png
    brit n russ AA ww2.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 653
Top Bottom