Any of the Old Guard still here? I need your help!

Squonk

Deity
Hi

I'm Squonk / Heresson / Maciej.
You remember, I created Fading Lights / Outremer / Komnenai / Mamluks / Heraclius.
hhh
sorry to list that all, I want to make you recall me.

Anyway. for my proper reasons (I'm finishing PHD and I was afraid they're going to say I had too few conferences) I applied for a presentation at a conference.

I'm going to talk about presentation of ancient leaders in the Middle East in Civ2 scenarios :D

It's result of the topic of the conference, which is about image of ancient leaders in the Middle East in visual arts, computer games etc.

I only have a couple of days left. I'll try to re-visit old scenarios.

Now how can you help me:

1) Mention to me all the old scenarios concerning antiquity in the Middle East that you can remember

2) If you're an author of such a scenario, I'll prepare and ask you some questions concerning them, ok? :D

thank you

I count on your cooperation

:)
Bye

Age of Alexis, Age of Basilus, Age of Constantine, by Masis Panos. King David by Kenelden71. Timur by Marcus Kelund. Hannibal by ?. Of Celts and Iberians by Jesus Balsinde. Shaibani and many others by Stephan Hartel. I made Roman Civil Wars that included 11 leader units, including Roman, Parthian and Egyptian leaders. I'd be happy to talk to you.

Hi Heresson,

Is your focus on the Medieval period or further back in antiquity? I released Aeterna Civitas about Ancient Rome (Inc. Ptolemids and Seleucids + Parthians) and A Soaring Spirit about Ancient Greece (Inc. Persians). I'm not sure how much use I will be to you but I'm willing to help in any way I can!

Also, most of the Ancient Persian scenarios by Stefan Haartel (their actual names allude me at the moment, but there's the author).

Sounds like a cool conference! If there is video recorded please send us a link afterwards.

Top Bottom