6 player FFA game thread--invite only

We advance time at 11th of March here in Quebec and USA. This give us 2 weeks from next Sunday.

Ah okay, so that will be a one hour later shift. We then shift our clocks the other way on April 1 (no joke!), which will then make it two hours later for those in the north.

I like the optimism, but we've never finished a game in two weeks! I'll see if I can have a chat to Brenador...I wouldn't be surprised if he'd stopped watching the thread.

I like the optimism, but we've never finished a game in two weeks! I'll see if I can have a chat to Brenador...I wouldn't be surprised if he'd stopped watching the thread.

With 2 sessions of at least 2 hours/session per week, we have time Onan! Since a lot more people are awared of these games now, i'm not surprised if someone else want to join and try an EPIC FFA GAME. But Bren is the first contacted.

Great, so we only have 1 hour decay for 2 more weeks. We did a full game when i started at 4am last summer. I can sleep pretty late you know...:crazyeye:

With 2 sessions of at least 2 hours/session per week, we have time Onan! Since a lot more people are awared of these games now, i'm not surprised if someone else want to join and try an EPIC FFA GAME. But Bren is the first contacted.

Great, so we only have 1 hour decay for 2 more weeks. We did a full game when i started at 4am last summer. I can sleep pretty late you know...:crazyeye:

4 sessions (8 hours) plus land map will certainly reach renaissance era, by then major power shift is highly likely resulting less players.

:lol: Hope Onan will quickly put up an advertisement while we wait for Bren. :D

It's great that you guys are chomping at the bit (very eager). :)

An announcement isn't really that necessary, unless we're looking for a player. We have 5 already, and that's a decent number to go with, if needed, too.

I'll see if I can catch Bren online in the next day or so.

I'd like to play with you guys, but I'm busy with school and I'm not sure if it will work out for me because I shouldn't go to bed too late on Sunday-Wednesday my time. I did enjoy the last game, even though I died a premature and dishonorable death. I could still play on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays my time, but I do not know if I could commit to regularly playing on a school night.

I could still play on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays my time, but I do not know if I could commit to regularly playing on a school night.

Sounds like we might have a game either tomorrow or the day after that. :mischief:

I'll be on and commit to anytime tonight. Tomorrow night is more problematic for me since I have a wedding to go to (not my own thankfully :)

I can play every Wednesday and Thursday, and at least one day between Fri-Sun is usually doable every week, but it'll have to be called on a weekly basis.

Just in case I'll also wake up for the supposed match today/tomorrow/whatever it is for you guys.

not my own thankfully :)

lol, my girlfriend want to marry me someday but i always find reasons to not do it yet ;)

I'm free of work for next week. I can play 300 hours of civ5 if i really want :king:

Gosh i forgot about my girlfriend....:D

10th and last part of the EPIC FFA GAME gonna be online in a few hours(almost 1 hour of length!).

For clarification I'll wake up in about 8 hours since I was under the impression we're playing!

lol, my girlfriend want to marry me someday but i always find reasons to not do it yet ;)

I'm free of work for next week. I can play 300 hours of civ5 if i really want :king:

Gosh i forgot about my girlfriend....:D

10th and last part of the EPIC FFA GAME gonna be online in a few hours(almost 1 hour of length!).

We shall be grateful for those who loves us and be patient enough while we playing CiV:goodjob:

Okay guys, looks like everyone's keen to get the next one going. I'll be here in 7.5 hours...and hopefully my wife won't mind too much! ;)

When i came back from work i saw 2 messages from steam from you Onan and Zalta. Are we going to play in a few hours? Who is the 6th man(or girl)?

well, we're hoping...he did say he's usually free tonight, and I left him a message in Steam some hours ago (he leaves it up)...but no real guarantee. hopeful!

been watching the first few vids. Very nice capital spot for grassland production, Tab, with those two stone and two horse!

Stupid youtube site stopped the upload progression of the 10th part at 99% of an almost 2GB file. A problem that they encountered. 5 hours of upload at garbage. Why he didn't tell me this BEFORE?

I have a basket of 17 GB(80 per month, upload and download are in the same package) left for the next 5 days it should be enough for anoter retry. Should be online before we play.

I'll play tonight. I want to play at least one more game before time changes in America. See you in an hour!

Great! :D

Top Bottom