"Exclusive" Civilization Revolution Preview

Play any CoD game on the wii, then play them on the Xbox360, that will tell you what system is better.

The Wii version? (Yes, I don't care about gfx. i do like the control with the Wiimote, and I dislike the way the controls work in the 360 version)

and RPG. :cool:

wouldnt that be closer to FPS and not TBS?

No, a tower defence game is traditionally very much like a turn based strategy.
You build youyr defences, click on start wave, units come they die, you rebuild, then click again.

I personally think games like desktop tower defense fit more in the RTS category than the TBS strategy. There's no real "turn" that lets you take as much time as you want to complete, and no "per-turn" generation or addition of money/units/score.

Will we be able to use a keyboard and mouse for the PS3 version? I can't imagine playing a game like this using only a game controller.

Will we be able to use a keyboard and mouse for the PS3 version? I can't imagine playing a game like this using only a game controller.

No, they've answered this before, you will not be able to. The game is designed for the console controller though, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Top Bottom