Dawn of Civilization - an RFC modmod by Leoreth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I have to register there?

Were there problems with UHV display in v1.9? In this save, the date had passed 1300ad, and I should have failed my UHV, but it says 'not yet'. Has same problem with Russia before.

Attachments

• Genghis Khan UHV display.CivBeyondSwordSave
    575.6 KB · Views: 51
By the way, is there some sort of event that gives AI Phoenicia a whole bunch of military units and a couple of settlers?

Thanks for hosting it somewhere else, but the problem now is that the speed is capped at 150kbps, thus making it a ~25 min download.

And he's never checked out on SVN...

28 minutes the first time.

And he's never checked out on SVN...

28 minutes the first time.

The SVN version made my game crash. Though, that may be because I'm trying to get it to work on linux with wine. Was hoping that the public version would work and that's why I asked for a new download link and reported that the FileFront server doesn't have that file anymore.

i downloaded version 1.9 but tibet and the moors dont show up on the 'pick cvilization' page or in the game. i thot they were included in v 1.9?

kay so i decided to get SVN. i followed leoreths directions but i couldnt find the 600ad and 3000bc maps when i opened the game.

never mind. i mispelled civilization in the name

why is the download link changed ?i hate the new site!:mad:
super slow 50kbs compared to 1.4Mbs!I shouldn't have to pay to to download!
:aargh:

Why not do two? Just have the current be more reliable and the other not take 101 minutes for people who don't want to pay.

this is crazy i should be able to download it fast ,reliablely and free. I already pay to get fast internet and downloads why should i pay more to get it fast when it should already be fast in the first place!?the internet is more likely to disconnect in a 1hour period than a 5min. period. so the current site is more unreliable.

It is like the third time I ask this, but I would like Leoreth to be the one who answers me.
I try to run this modmod, but it would not work.

Does it have to do with the fact that I have a Mac?
I doubt it, because once with my Mac I made it to the select civ menu, but the civs did not have any Unique units, buildings, powers or historical victories, so I play with the egyptian civ to test it, but I loose right when the game starts.
Also, I have downloaded other Windows mods and scenarios for my Mac, and they have worked well.
I tried to install the mod in Windows (I also have Civ4 Vanilla and Warlords for Windows), I try to play it, but it still does not work anyways.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Well, it does. As I believe I have said before, I'm sure others can (and you can look through this subforum) recommend a windows-simulator.

As long as mods don't use a custom DLL, they usually work on both operating systems. But the DLL this mod uses is compiled for Windows, so it won't work on Mac OS without an emulator.

I couldn't build the kukulkan temple with the mayan.

I get corn and code of law tech, but still the game didn't allow me to construct it.
There were no problems for the floating gardens.

Is it a bug, or do i need something more to construct Kukulkan temple?

I get corn and code of law tech, but still the game didn't allow me to construct it.

I believe you have to use the religious civic 'Pantheon'. It should say so in the civpedia page, though.

The easiest way for me to figure out what's going on is that you upload a save of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom