LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

I added a few of them, and now-I'm-updating.

Don't worry, I've kept sure I know where your proposed titles are.

:scan: I copy that. I hope you got my orders - I posted them directly on the thread. If not, I'll send them again. Or maybe just post them on the thread. :p

They're about two lines long. Observe:

Spend half of eco on spreading Mantea.
Spend half eco on galleys and begin mapping.

I finished your section in 20 seconds. I might as well tell you now:
Spoiler :
Everything was done, the archipelago is mapped, and there are heathen barbarians to your south that you're converting.

Great! Will Yathai appear on the map now? :hopeful:

The numbers are increasing in the growth of levy armies. People are starting to have medieval-style small professional armies backed by vast hordes of temporary soldiers.

Update approaching 50%... things are going well so far.

The numbers are increasing in the growth of levy armies. People are starting to have medieval-style small professional armies backed by vast hordes of temporary soldiers.

Update approaching 50%... things are going well so far.

Fair enough. Any hints about the update? :groucho:

Haven't done Veritas yet.

@~Darkening~- Veritas has the Phoenix, Khemri has the setting sun... does the Union of Ardan have a symbol?

Just curious, but do you know the outcome of the significant conflicts early or late in the updating progress? I guess this varies, really. Oh. Did I just answer my own question?

Yes, you did. Usually I see as I go, sometimes it's extremely obvious who will win from the get-go. And sometimes, I get totally surprised. There's already been two really unexpected things so far this update. Well, one REALLY unexpected thing, one sorta unexpected.

Interesting... Is this where we start a betting round on who guesses the unexpected? ;)

As long as the discussion doesn't get spammy. It'd be a pity if I couldn't post this update, as I'm already done everything north of Khemri.

I'm done everything except the War of the White Rose now!

...which involves, regrettably, every major nation south of Khemri.

I'm done everything except the War of the White Rose now!

...which involves, regrettably, every major nation south of Khemri.

Wha what??? Who was the bastard nation that attacked the Mighty Dragon? ;) Good thing I spent all that money on evil stuff :evil:

And Guangfei has the Dragon, Just saying. :)

EDIT: Probably Khemri who did the heinous task, I believe Kal is getting a penchant for attacking me... And the least prepared relatively speaking... If it's the Bladeists... well, shouldn't be much of a problem. :D Or if it's evil barbarian hordes WHO KNOWS!!!

Top Bottom