Star of the Shogun: Realpolitik

If you're not prepared for a war in our homeland, you're an idiot! If you think that an enemy soldier will never get in to our lands, leave Politics, for you are too arrogant to be trusted with power.

Also, due note that I am not part of the Isolationists, so don't use their policies to debate me.

Why would the Japanese want to die winning a WORTHLESS WAR. Stop using the excuse "It's to prevent a war on our soil" or to "Save Japanese citizens" because until you provide evidence that they will attack us, all you're doing is warmongering. An offensive war costs more lives than no war at all!

The most dishonorable thing of all is to kill an enemy before he does wrong. If I were to not trust you, would it make it honorable for me to kill you in your sleep, before you can even provide a case, or possibly attack me?

We will not wait for our cities to be threatened to shout counterattack, actually, we'll be holding neutral regions and strategic locations, wearing them down and killing many before they even get to our border. At which point (By now the AI wouldn't send them to attack cities) we could finish them and march to their cities.

The only person here that I believe have ties to the French are those that want to start a war, after all this time preaching about their superior strength.

You always speak of them being powerful and ready, then you say we should attack before they're ready. They're either stronger than us and we will lose the war, or they're not strong and don't pose a threat. Make up your mind.

The French are not monstrous, you are! You want to brainwash the Japanese and alienate the world against us. the French have done nothing against us, you are simply angry that your selfish wants were destroyed by reality.

We can't have El Dorado if we're not able to settle there first, same with all other land. If you want to take land, settle it, and don't call for war when another nation settles it first.

The only reason the Isolationist government did that was so that it could spread the blame when things go wrong but reap the glory if things went right.

If I remember correctly it was more to quell the amount of threats Armed Revolutions and the like :lol:
We have happily done the plan on our own however that was made not an option by the opposition and so they must shoulder some the blame for overlooking a back up-plan for the settler.

If you're not prepared for a war in our homeland, you're an idiot! If you think that an enemy soldier will never get in to our lands, leave Politics, for you are too arrogant to be trusted with power.

If you're such a damn fool that you're unable to grab for the spear until the clear threat is barring down on our cities, you're either A.) A Traitor or B.) Incompetent and therefore, you should leave.

Also, due note that I am not part of the Isolationists, so don't use their policies to debate me.

The Isolationist and Appeasement platform is one of the same. Both are dishonorable and a threat to Japan.

Why would the Japanese want to die winning a WORTHLESS WAR. Stop using the excuse "It's to prevent a war on our soil" or to "Save Japanese citizens" because until you provide evidence that they will attack us, all you're doing is warmongering. An offensive war costs more lives than no war at all!

Do you think protecting Japan's daughters and wives is worthless, Dirk? Because, earlier, you stated that it would be a great idea to let the war enter our borders so the French can have fun pillaging out territories while we evacuate many from their ancestral country homes so we can COUNTERATTACK. Am I close? Because that's pretty much what you're stating.

The most dishonorable thing of all is to kill an enemy before he does wrong. If I were to not trust you, would it make it honorable for me to kill you in your sleep, before you can even provide a case, or possibly attack me?

The enemy has done wrong. Your problem is that you are being blinded with the French-bought, Parisian artisan, blindfold you wear when you sleep and therefore, you don't see a threat. After all, that blindfold is pretty damn comfortable and it keeps the light out of your eyes while you dream of new ways to kowtow to your foreign masters to the east.

We will not wait for our cities to be threatened to shout counterattack, actually, we'll be holding neutral regions and strategic locations, wearing them down and killing many before they even get to our border. At which point (By now the AI wouldn't send them to attack cities) we could finish them and march to their cities.

This is a change of policy. First you said you would wait until they marched onto the cities before wiping them out and now you're saying you're going to scream COUNTERATTACK ASAP without evaculating the regions because, if the war was just fought in the neutral territory (which it wouldn't), your plan wouldn't call for evacuations in the first place. Or did you realize the truth and figured out that it would be a bloodbath for Japanese civilians anyway but didn't care and that fact slipped out when you called for evacuations?

The only person here that I believe have ties to the French are those that want to start a war, after all this time preaching about their superior strength.

We're preaching about the dishonor they have done Japan and the threat they will pose if, carrying out Appeasement programs you spew, are allowed to grow. You don't allow a cancer to grow malignant and spread before going to see a doctor. As soon as you identify a cancer, you cut it out and save the life.

You always speak of them being powerful and ready, then you say we should attack before they're ready. They're either stronger than us and we will lose the war, or they're not strong and don't pose a threat. Make up your mind.

I say that we must cut out the cancer before it grows. I rather not have to worry about cancer doing harm later. The person who is holding the knife to Japan's back should know what I mean.

The French are not monstrous, you are! You want to brainwash the Japanese and alienate the world against us. the French have done nothing against us, you are simply angry that your selfish wants were destroyed by reality.

The French insulted our honor and our making designs on our land which will result in the destruction of our counterattacks. The Appeasement Plan, apparently, is to use simple stalling techniques, evacuation, and bleed them dry when they're deep into our territory after they've carved a crescent of blood from the border to the nearest population centers.

If we bleed them dry they won't get in to our territory, and it would probably do you some good if you stopped referring to people who don't agree with you as traitors.

You want everyone in government to agree with everything you say, which is bad, a little opposition never hurts anyone.

We will engage them in neutral territories to weaken them, odds are the AI will not continue the attack with weakened units. I will evacuate citizens when the enemy gets to our borders, and then we will have the fun of massacring them with them doing no damage to our military, and we can always spend the money to rebuild Japanese homes lost to the marauders, if they do manage to get to populated (NOT HEAVILY POPULATED) areas.

Stop twisting my words as well, when it is quite clear what I mean. Your first point is already discussed in my plan. Use scouts and garrisons in neutral land to see if they're attacking, if they are we cut them off, weaken them, and then if they're stupid enough to continue, we wipe them.

The biggest threat to Japan is a war. The war you promote. Peace never hurts anyone, and if we can stop the French from getting to us, why not wait for them to attack us and show them why they were wrong for doing so.

The "wrong" that you claim is them settling a region closer to them than us. Like I said, it does no good to claim land unless you have the power to settle it, we did not. If you think that taking empty land is an act of war, you're a warmonger, simple as that.

You should kill a cancer before it grows, but what if you can't tell it's a cancer? We have no proof of France attacking us, therefore they are not a cancer yet.

We are not appeasing people, as that failed a long time ago. We are trying to preserve the purity and honor of Japan. Let us not become the bullies of the world, and not the bullied. Let us become the respected people.

I will support any plan which calls for engaging the French as the aggressor and outside of our homeland. The territory in which the war is being fought suffers the most, and I will not allow incompetence & cowardice to cause my family or my servants to suffer.

We will attack the French, if I have any say in the matter.

-Daimyo Nukeknockout

You warmongers use the same terminology repeatedly, and it does nothing to further your claims.

Since when is not wanting to kill the innocent being a coward? I am not afraid of a war, I am just not supporting one.

If Napoleon gave us some reason, maybe a denunciation of some sort, to need to strike, I would support it. No such reason exists.

Also, if not being a coward is so important to you, declare war on France instead of sneak attacking. Sneak attacking is more cowardly than not wanting to attack.

In any case, we're just arguing in circles now. I've made my argument and you guys have tried made yours. If any party wishes to join the Coalition of Japanese Security and Prosperity or wishes to donate, PM Fargle or I. Otherwise, there is still days until the election is over by yeah.

I suppose now we just wait for what the people want.

Although I don't appreciate the way you don't take any opposition seriously. I doubt you'd be a good leader, you seem to be an arrogant, easily fooled bully.

I suppose now we just wait for what the people want.

Although I don't appreciate the way you don't take any opposition seriously. I doubt you'd be a good leader, you seem to be an arrogant, easily fooled bully.

I don't take opposition seriously because it isn't a serious stance in my opinion. A good leader is one that knows what needs to do. If I come into power, I'm going to clear out the Isolationist driftwood in the JSDF and turn the force into something that will protect Japan's interests throughout the continent and protect commerce.

Spoiler Long Rant :
OOC: You seem to have strung together the right string of insults to actually make me anger both in and out of character. As for being a good leader, I was the Iron Chancellor in RP3 and held several minister positions (including Minister of Propaganda) across several administrations in RP1 (my first RP) and was the co-founder of the new Imperial Party (still the greatest party in RP history). I organized the Popular Front to win the first election in RP3 through a massive curbstomp. I've ran several successful nations across several Imperium Offtopicums, including the Caribbean Sun and Pan-American Empire. I was an organization leader and instrumental to the complete destruction of opposition forces along with Nukeknockout in American Uprising. I've GM'd several IOTs, Action Chatrooms, and RPs and for the most part, my credentials are hardly lacking in any respects.

I'm not very arrogant, actually. I just know the right words to make the opposition look spineless and weak. To me, this is just a game like any other. I know that people think with their guts and with their mind and if I wanted to play a peacenik this RP, I could have easily turned on the pro-war people and switch out a few words in my speeches to the same effect. This is, after all, just a game.

Finally, as for easily fooled and being a bully. I'm going to start off by saying I don't play fair except in my CivIV AARs and I only do that to write a good story. As for easily fooled, I'm going to say that I tricked two major powers who could have easily defeated me into sailing in the opposite direction. In another game, I tricked two dozen players by faking a diplomatic breakdown and using it as a cover for building up the world's most massive nuclear arsenal.

As for being a bully, I once used nuclear weapons against my own people to put down a rebellion, faked the aforementioned diplomatic breakdown, nearly annexed all of the Americas, and won the Popular Front election using much more extreme tactics than I am in this game. Case and point, I haven't ripped another player to the sub-atomic level in this RP yet.

I can be fooled and I have been in the RPs and IOTs I do play in. That's part of the fun and the game. Easily fooled? You're a fool if you think I haven't been busy for the past twelve hours with political PMs in this RP and two other RPs. I can deal with a lot of things easily but you just happened to put together the right string of insults to make me put a smile on my face I haven't had since I watched the entire American force crumbled in Hoover Park.

So, I'm going to warn you. If I feel like you've insulted me beyond what is acceptable OOC or IC for Feudal Japan, I will send two PMs right now that will result in your political career being burned to ash and spread across the seas and the political fallout will leave nearly every single thing you've come out and supported radioactive for decades. It will make anybody even looking your direction to become blinded by the flash of the atomic blast and everybody remotely close to you when the bomb goes off with either go up in flames, be crushed, or start losing their hair and teeth.

I've been rather restrained in this RP and restricted things to speeches for the most part but if I need to open up my book of tricks, I will. I'm about 55% sure right now I'm going to win this election. If I was arrogant, I would say 80% just by the support of several influential persons but I say just 55% because I know for a fact things aren't in the bag. If I need to open up this little document i keep on my computer, my chances will shoot up drastically and it won't be fair and it won't be nice.

Which is why when I came into this election, after seeing the amount of BS that happened in the last election and the immediate aftermath, I told myself I'm going to keep that document locked up and I won't dip into it unless I'm pushed. If I'm losing the election, fine, still won't use it. But if I'm insulted again and I feel my honor being pushed beyond the bounds of acceptability in-character, then by all means, the light of a thousand suns won't be enough to light up the hole you would have dug yourself and your political relations into.

I know how to separate in-character with out-of-character until I feel like I'm being insulted in both.

Short Rant: Cut it out. I'm going to stay away from this thread tomorrow so I can cool down. I'll still PMs so if anyone needs to get in touch, you know how to get in touch with me.

OOC: What I said was in character and I said it because it annoys me that everytime someone who doesn't agree with you talks, you call them spineless or cowards, but it doesn't annoy me to a real extent, just makes me roll my eyes. I returned the favor, with possibly a little harsher words, but I was talking about your character in this situation.

Please do destroy my political career, I'm not going to be duped in to participating in this only to be destroyed as easily as you say. If I'm going to lose, I want to lose before I put any time in to this.

Bushido Dragons

I am announcing the Formation of the Bushido Dragons. This party does not care about ruling or winning elections for power. Wishing instead to serve, provided that the nation or leader is themselves honourable. We will retain the Kyoto Dragons as our Patron Mercenary group to defend the tenants of Bushido within the land.

The reason for the formation of this party is that the current power blocks forming for this election are both pushing dishonourable methods and justifications.

The Security Coalition and other Pro-War politicians are pushing an aggressive war against the French.
Reasons/Justifications
That the French stole our land of Eldorado.
They claim that the French knew this land was intended to be our own. Yet why would they? We cut off all communication with all foreign powers during the Isolation Administration Era. The Idea that the French "stole" this land is a dishonesty that shames anyone who speaks it.

That the French are Barbarians/Brutes/Barbarians/Berserkers who will end up attacking us anyway.
This is another "truth" that cannot be uttered with complete honesty. We do not talk to the French nor would any Pure blooded Japanese live within Foreign Devil lands to know them well enough to speak upon their actions. That they are less cultured then true Japanese is obvious enough in that they are foreign. But foreigners take all forms and guises. From the weak willed to the cowardly to the greedy to the incompetent to the strong to the brutes. The French could be any and all of these.

The Security Coalition states that they believe the French to be warmongering by expanding 'In Japanese Direction' coupled with a 'profiling of French Leaders'. Do the French even know which direction we lie in? We certainly did not give them directions and we found them not the other way around. These are the vague justifications of children. Not the honourable reasons of Men. If one wishes to have honour behind his words one must know they are true with every fibre of his soul. Japan could send a envoy to the French under some diplomatic guise to discover their true ways easily enough. One can sit down and drink tea with another, weigh his worth, then strike him down the next day, This action would not bring shame to Japan.

That their opponent block are running under a 'Appeasement' policy
This title is unfounded yet gives credence to the idea that the French have made a aggressive move against us. It also paints the opposing block as what could be called a 'sympathiser' which makes it seem like we are already at war. In reality the French claimed a new city location close to their capital that they had no idea anyone else desired. True they may end up being barbarians but they have yet to make a truly 'aggressive' move. To attempt to dishonour Japanese with these smear actions shames this coalition.

Methods
That Japan should attack France before it attacks us without ever opening up communication. (Or as this block calls it, without 'trying to appease France'.)
This method tries to justify itself for some of the above reasons. But in the end Japan has never communicated with France. That is fact. Thus the idea to attack France in this manner would be a SNEAK ATTACK. A sneak attack is the action of a cowardly ninja, not the actions the nation should take.

Attacking the opposing view with propaganda
If ones view is true and just, one should not need to attempt to discredit the opposing view. Doing so implies that you are not certain of the honour of your own actions and need to paint the opposite action as shameful in order to make your own seem more justified in comparison.

-

The other block is made up of Defenders and Growth with Peace Proposers. This is not as consolidated a block as the Security/War group.
Reasons/Justifications
That action is more honourable taken when blood has been spilt
This blocks seems to believe that drawing first blood is shameful. That one can claim a moral highground by first allowing your opponent to bloody you before defeating them. This, perhaps, stems from the belief that a barbarian uses fists while a wise man uses words. Perhaps this is true, but if all a barbarian understands is violence you earn nothing but self inflated ego by letting them do damage before dealing with them.

Defence is better then Offence
This seems to be the idea that defending the nation will be strategically better then offence. While tactically this could be true, it brings the threat of violence closer to civilians. The Defenders speak of evacuating them, yet many farmers and mortal citizens love their land. They are Japanese. They were born in their land and to flee and allow it to be trampled by foreign devils would break their hearts and dishonour them. Many civilians would NOT flee. It is disrespectful of our people to expect them to do so.

War Hurts Economy
This is a justification to build minimal Military units while researching more powerful technologies to gain a advantage against foreign opponents before even thinking about war. This is a 'reason' that could perhaps be placed at the feet of mistakes instead of dishonesty. War can help an economy provided that the nation is committed towards a War Economy. Allowing their soldiers to constantly battle, getting stronger and sending their plunder home. It is a brutal economy. But still a viable one.

Methods
To wait for the French to attack and then Counter attack
The Flaws in this methodology was picked up quickly by the Security Coalition and targeted with their propaganda teams. The Phrase "Sacrifice six to become a god to four" and "counter-attack" came about to attack the flaws inherent in this idea.

We should not allow foreigners onto our land. It is our duty to seek to take war onto our opponents land if it is inevitable. One does not have to wait for the arrow to pierce the heart to realise war is coming. Any reasonably trained diplomatic team or spy group should be able to find out ahead of time.

Pursue Peace and Advancement foremost
It is not so much this method itself which is wrong but what it implies. It is linked to purposeful ignorance of foreign affairs. That throwing our all behind a advancement or peace program allows us no flexability to respond to developments in other lands. Even if it is not War on us. It invokes weakness.

-

I vote for the Bushido Dragons. And invite all who wish to follow the ways of Bushido to join us, in party or coalition, to create a block that will only support those who will lead our country with honour.

OOC: Let's just cool it a bit. That means Sonereal & Dirk.

I respect Sonereal. I've worked with him since he was an unknown in the Imperial Party of RP1. Sonereal fights to win, has a penchant for seeing through opposing strategies, and is capable of throwing up these massive argumentative speeches which I don't know if that's a good thing. If there's one thing he isn't, it's easily fooled. He can be somewhat arrogant, true, and has a predilection for overwhelming force when it's available, but he understands this is only a game.

From what I can tell, Dirk seems to understand how power flows and the point of the game, but seems to be attaching a little too much weight to this one election. I know it's hard to NOT respond to Sonereal with violence sometimes, but I've managed to refrain from hitting him this long, so you can too.

A political reality is that, thanks to those posters that went up in the capital, Dirk Diggler, Mosher, & DT are untouchables. No one can agree with them in any way without losing popular support. The posters were a dirty underhanded move, but their effect will be gone by next turnset.

You're both espousing valid views, and playing your characters well. It's just that sometimes things become a little too heated, so relax, take a few hours off, do a few laps, eat some bacon-tortilla-spinach-parougi, and we can resume on Thursday or so. It's only a game, after all. There's no need to permanently destroy someone politically or argue something to death.

-Nukeknockout/OOC

IC: I feel Dirk Diggler & Sonereal have held the floor, and our attention, for quite long enough today. Surely some of the rest of us have views? I, for instance, view that it is our given right to everything the French have claimed. Our children and children's children shall not starve, and shall indeed have plenty of food and land!

France is dishonorable, but they are a respectable warlike power. We will either hit them or they will hit us. Let us fall upon them like a Divine Wind, and sweep them away.

I see Ravus, the Wise One, has formed a group. Bushido, the ancient code of the warrior...My conscience demands I disagree with the application of our great code in the field of international politics. Our warriors must be one with the code, everyone must be of the code...for there is nothing better than the code. But how to deal with other nations, those who are, by definition, not one with the code? Why should we communicate with them before destruction?

-Daimyo Nukeknockout

Bushido Dragons - The Bushido Code - The Seven Virtues

This is the Code of which Nuke speaks. I see nothing within it that would be wrong to apply to the nation itself. Especially as the Bushido Dragons wish only to serve. The Code is not about how we treat others, but about how we act ourselves. A Just man measures his worth in the righteousness of his actions. Not in how they are viewed or in who the actions are towards.

One should not ask if our foreign rivals are worth the communication. That is the wrong question. One must ask why we should dishonour ourselves by not communicating. We should judge our actions as they are, not on who they are directed towards. That is an unworthy path for the Japanese to tread.

Gi - Rectitude / Justice

‘Rectitude is one’s power to decide upon a course of conduct in accordance with reason, without wavering; to die when to die is right, to strike when to strike is right.’

‘Rectitude is the bone that gives firmness and stature. Without bones the head cannot rest on top of the spine, nor hands move nor feet stand. So without Rectitude neither talent nor learning can make the human frame into a samurai.’

'Rectitude can also be described as Justice. It is about doing the right thing or making the right decision, not because it's easy, but because it's ethically and morally correct.
No matter the outcome or result, one does not lose face if tempering proper justice.'

Yū - Courage

‘Courage is worthy of being counted among virtues only if it’s exercised in the cause of Righteousness and Rectitude.’

‘Perceiving what is right and doing it not reveals a lack of Courage.’ In short, ‘Courage is doing what is right.’

Jin - Benevolence/Mercy

'A man invested with the power to command and the power to kill is expected to demonstrate equally extraordinary powers of benevolence and mercy.'

'Love, magnanimity, affection for others, sympathy and pity, are traits of Benevolence, the highest attribute of the human soul.'

'The highest requirement of a ruler of men is Benevolence.'

Rei - Respect/Politeness

'For a true man, courtesy is rooted in benevolence '

'Politeness should be the expression of a benevolent regard for the feelings of others; it’s a poor virtue if it’s motivated only by a fear of offending good taste. '

'In its highest form Politeness approaches love.'

Makoto - Honesty/Sincerity

'A follower of Bushido insists upon seeing the world as it really is, not as he wishes it were. This objectivity, this refusal to engage in self-delusion and to speak that truth aloud without fear is a mark of worth.'

'In combat underestimating an opponent is deadly if you make decisions based on faulty information. A Bushido Warrior can gaze upon his enemy and see the truth of him and sometimes predict the outcome of a battle without ever drawing steel'

'Treat your inferiors as you would want your superiors to treat you'

Meiyo - Honour

'Those who do not follow Bushido cannot see the distinction between honor and face. If insulted they feel as if their honor has been taken from them. Honor, however, cannot be taken from you by an insult. It can be thrown away by believing the insults and taking revenge but it can never be taken away from you. Instead, honor is within you and is demonstrated in how you respond to others.'

'The sense of Honor, a vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth, is within the Bushido Samurai'

‘True patience means bearing the unbearable.’

Chūgi - Loyalty

'True men remain loyal to those to whom they are indebted. Personal fidelity exists among all sorts of men: a gang of pickpockets swears allegiance to its leader, yet via for a takeover. Only in the code of chivalrous Honor does Loyalty assume paramount importance.'

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Effing handheld died and ate my post. In summary, here it is:

Congratulations to the new female player. I know it is rude and possibly sexist to forget your name however it is a nightmare to fish through long speeches with slow Internet, handheld devices and low patience. Please accept my apology.

Secondly, I am disbanding the ASP. Most of it's members are inactives and the rest I don't agree with at all. I humbly ask for IWMP to join CJSP because we share ideologies (killing France, democracy). I apologise to the members of the Imperialist Party and the Kamakazie Party as you should probably have a say in this decision, however, I feel the need to act now. I vote IWMP and JDP to show my support

I may be inactives for a bit. I am limited by time and this effing handheld. Please fill in this censored part of my post to show my rage:

#%*+=¥€^^+=•£€%#*€+=+£+¥€<,~<,||.\\$&@"&$&@@$&@&&@&@&@&@$$@!??!!?!!??!!$&@@&$!?!!!$&@&!?!!$&@&!!!$&@!!#%^**=•*<>^%£^¥£=*#%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

I join the Bushido Dragons.

I join the Bushido Dragons.

You are aware that the Bushido Dragon Ideology is in direct opposition to everything you have previously stated to support?

Who cares about his honour as long as he is in power and has support? The laws that i dont like ( like sogun be absolute ruler of japan) i will break them in order to create new federal laws. And then the other president will break the laws to create new laws and so on.

Dear People of Japan.

I am the only one that will lead you to victory against the French.

Right now there are 2 opinions:

1) Attack the japanese right now that is silly because we are not ready.

2) Defend only, that will give the chance to the french to destroy us.

My opinion is:

a) Advance in techs.

b) find allies.

c) Create a huge armed force.

d) Destroy France.

So vote for me!!!

The Amount of your previous actions that go against the tenets of the Bushido Code would take hours to search out and examine. Suffice to say you have acted in a manner opposed to Bushido your whole life. Why now, I must ask, are you trying to join a party based on ideals opposed to your stated views?

The Bushido Dragons will not try to gain power. Merely influence those with power to be honourable. Joining us is not a path to power. You will not gain anything that could help you to the Shogun seat from here.

We are loyal to our fellow Japanese. We will not contemplate things such as armed revolutions easily, which you have espoused multiple times as something you are easily willing to do.

Followers of Bushido tell the truth in all things, and more importantly try to see the truth in the world and in ourselves. Your own ethics point to a "the ends justify the means" mindset. And a wilful ignorance of any methodology that you do not approve of.

Finally must you not state your intention to close the party you yourself founded and spent so long defending before trying to join another?

Bushido is not something you can fake Christos. You must live it, please state why you believe that you have become the opposite of everything you once were.

Very well. I ask for a coalition with the Coalition of Japanese Security and Prosperity

OOC: I was about to start answering Son when I saw his spoilt Long rant, so I'll better address other issues by other people.

IC: To Ravus: I must say that although many of us are against war, we are no homogeneous conglomerate. So, many of your critics weren't appropriate.

As a result, none could be directly related to the CAJ for I have clearly stated that we won't let the French arrive to our borders thanks to the strongly militarised zone beyond our borders, to watch for French approach and stop it. For that, we stated that war hurts economy if it's fought on one's land. No precision was made here, so my apologies for this slight mistake by me.

On other terms, that would avoid a counter-attack, for we would attack them before the proper invasion could be done. We seek peace and advancement the most, but we look for peace NOT through appeasement, but through military intimidation. That is, to build a great military paralleled with the Japanese culture and glory, and through the advancement it would even be individually stronger than any inferior nation.

To Nukeknockout: (ooc: Kamikaze, uh?) I agree that we can't let any enemy to put their filthy feet on purely Japanese soil, and I have said how we could do that letting them lose the honour they still have through declaring war with no reason, as you say they will.

If we are all to respect the code, to BE the personification of the code, we can't stop applying it not to ourselves, but to everyone else. For that is the way in which filthy foreigners shall know our superior culture.

PS: To christos: aren't you aware that NOBODY wants you after everything you did? If the CJSP accepts you, they will use you to win and throw you away.

JK

Top Bottom